• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Good to see everyone that was still there when I got there. Gotta love some GM to make for a good afternoon :D:thumbsup:

Next time I hope to actually eat :o

Echo Victor

Mar 25, 2009
    Harf Co.
    Give Britestar bussiness a call 410-679-0441 ask for Ken the owner, he's a bud of mine. They do all types of mailings signs banners cards etc. if it can be printed they can do it. tell him you know me, Dan Ragan and he can give us a good deal on stuff

thats funny! I've done a kitchen and bath project for Ken

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I think most of the guys were off from work for the Holiday. Might be hard to get a nice turnout during the week now. Supper?

Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    No Bateman's for me. Had a bad experience there about 4, almost 5, years ago, haven't gone back since and never will go.

magerk's was mentioned at one point. buontempo's is good'n'cheap. really, we just need to look for a place where we can put 5 or 6 tables together.

We should do Longshots at 136 and 7 sometime. It's a hole in the wall but I tell ya, if the pit beef is anything like rare, it is also very, very good.

TOWcritter

Self Sufficent Sovereign
    No Bateman's for me. Had a bad experience there about 4, almost 5, years ago, haven't gone back since and never will go.

magerk's was mentioned at one point. buontempo's is good'n'cheap. really, we just need to look for a place where we can put 5 or 6 tables together.

We should do Longshots at 136 and 7 sometime. It's a hole in the wall but I tell ya, if the pit beef is anything like rare, it is also very, very good.

The owner, Mike, is a decent guy. He also owns Big Al's Pit Beef. Sunday is the day to go. Noon or so. It.s quiet then and you can get those tables together. Sorry I missed the last one.

sinzitu

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    TN

Back when Longshot's was 'Oh Brian's they had great steamed shrimp. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom