• ...and so much more!
  • Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    I'll be coming from work, so no holsters for me :(

We'll plan to meet at noon.

I've had the following sauces*:
    parmesan garlic - good, no hint of heat. just a tasty sauce.
    teriyaki - too salty for me
    medium - re-label this one "mild", my wife tells me it has some warmth to it, couldn't see it myself
    asian zing - if you like general tso's chicken, this is your sauce. an amusing flare with just a touch of warmth
    carribean jerk - ok. I'd get them again. these may get up to medium heat. The wings I got weren't exactly swimming in sauce so it was hard to get a really good taste of them.
    hot - actually more like "medium" but very tasty indeed
    mango habanero - i've only sampled this one sans wings. First one that really gets into "hot" if you ask me.

I've had the wings a few times now and I've been pretty happy with them. Sometimes, they don't have tons of sauce on them (which can be good or bad, depending) - I plan to make sure I order with some extra sauce on the side, just to make sure they're sloppy enough for me. On a good note - they'll give you up to 5 sauces on a 50 pack. Perhaps we could organize a few folks to go in together and order a bunch of wings - it'll definitely save some money and it can be a good way to try several sauces (if you don't mind sharing!). I've done that with a few co-workers and it has worked out pretty well for us.

*my perception of spicyness may not be yours!

Last edited:

Storm40

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2009
    Harford County
    23 hours to go BUMP! I'm going to call BWW tomorrow morning with an estimated headcount. I figure they'd like to know they're gonna have quite a lunch rush.

edit: a quick look over this thread tells me we have approximately 15 folks, including the maybes.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I just got off the phone with BWW...they said they don't reserve tables. but what they suggested is get there 10-15 mins early and get tables.

I'm off tomorrow, I'll try to get there @ 1145 hrs and get tables together for us. I'll have my son with me if anyone else is bringing thier kids. I'll hold it for "MDS" Or Maryland SHooters Forum.

EV...I knowyou're up the street if you can skip out a few mins early too to help out.

FPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom