• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Draco20

Apr 20, 2013
    MoCo
    Been a lurker for several months now, but finally decided to join up. Got tired of not being able to see photos of everyone's aresenal. Look forward to learning a lot more about guns to build upon what I've already learned just lurking on here.

Mar 18, 2013
    Baltimore
    Been lurking here for a while now from Edgemere. Joined not too long ago. Have a few different toys and a couple for the serious stuff. Mostly a rifle/shotgun man but going to be buying a pistol here soon for obvious reasons. Also currently building the SHTF and middle finger salute to our current fearless leader gun. Will probably get a couple more builds in before Oct. because you just want options, am I right?

CZ75

Apr 15, 2013
    Pasadena
    Another Lurker discovered.

Joined a few weeks ago, was lurking for a month or two prior to that. Don't do much on-line socializing, but do enjoy reading about what's going on in the People's Republic of MD. Feel that the current political environment is worse than I've ever seen and have to start getting involved or it won't improve.
    First handgun bought is a CZ75b, still love that gun. Also have a SIG SP2022 on order, and recently bought a Windham Weaponry MPC but can't find ammo for it!

T-Mac

Jan 8, 2013
    I confess...I lurk!

Mainly to check on ammo deals and gun shows. I also like to browse the for sale section. Great site though, seems like a lot of good people are on here

Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    Caught me....I should join in more since I read posts on here about 10 times a day. I signed up a few weeks ago and I just got back into shooting after a 15 yr hiatus so I'm not as well versed on guns (or these new BS laws) as most of you on here so I tend to keep my mouth shut and "listen" or research.

I also found that most of my advice or political views have already been posted in whatever thread I'm reading so I don't want to be the parrot in the thread.

karmd

I like my girly gun
    Jul 4, 2013
    Hollywood
    Was planning on just lurking for a while...but what the heck

New NRA member and new gun owner. Sig Mosquito for me and Rock Island Armory 1911 22/45 for the hubz. Looking forward to some target shooting this summer! :)

melbill2

Feb 24, 2009
    Ellicott City
    I'm a long time lurker. Not much on "posting". But, after reading yesterday about 2A Sales having AR15 lowers, I did some You Tube research and decided to buy one. So the wife and I went to 2A this morning, and instead of buying an AR lower, we bought the Colt M4A1 they had on display. Great people there.

C210INF

May 25, 2013
    Maryland
    Same here. Been lurking for awhile. Recently bought M6A2 SBR and AAC SDN6 from Engage Armament after reading their latest suppressor post and decided to join. Been posting, albeit slowly. Next up, joining a gun/rifle/hunting club.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Back to guns after 15 years. Gun legislation made me do it. Bought my last handgun in 1988, I have three waiting for release now MOM. one heck of a GUN SALESMAN.

I've been following the whole thing here for months. Finally dealt that I had something to add.

Never wanted an AR, now I do.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 233

redhawk_hj

May 29, 2013
    montgomery county
    I have joined a few months ago, have visited the site for a few more before hand. I am really into bird hunting and skeet shooting. I am about to build my first AR and am waiting on my DC letter. Any guidance on building an AR would be appreciated. I want to build one in .308 so that I can use it to hunt deer and pigs in Virginia as a .223 round may be a bit more difficult for the average hunter. Do I just build a fun .223 and buy a hunting rifle separate? advice? that is what I am leaning towards now

BigBoiB

Jun 4, 2013
    MoCo, Md.... for now!
    I admit it, I've been lurking for a while. Finally joined last month when I made my frist puchase. I can't tell you how much I've learned from reading this site. What a great source of info.

Jul 9, 2013
    Just found, and joined your site…sitting on day 55 waiting for my last purchase and was looking for people to be frustrated with…great site with tons of great information to absorb. Spending more time on here than I prob should be ;-)

brandofire

Jul 4, 2013
    SOMD
    Joined on a recommendation from a friend at work. A few of us are interested in building our own AR's. Some of us piece part and others with 80% lowers. Lots of great info on the site and way more friendly then some others. Find myself spending more time on the site each day and hope to contribute as I can

xkobinx

May 12, 2013
    I mostly lurk, but will try to add something helpful from time to time if I can. :) I joined a few months back, after I realized that pretty much all my google searches for information about SB281's impact on MD gun rights brought me right back here.

Anyway, I've found this to be a great community, and I'll try to contribute a bit more actively when I have anything useful to add. While I don't post too much, I do read posts here almost every day, and I really do appreciate everything I learn from mdshooters discussions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom