• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I vote some of these toys be sent up to Elk Neck for the RSO course. :innocent0

Just kidding, of course.

Unless you actually want to do that, then it would be cool. :)

tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob
    I'm thrilled to announce that LWRC International will be attending our Fall Shoot on the 15th. They will be bringing some bad ass toys such as the REPR (Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle) to demo, and there will be some Class III goodness. And of course there will be the requisite swag passed out. If you have been on the fence about attending the Fall Shoot, this should help make up your mind.
    :party29:

Holy Shit!!!!!

I think I might be looking awfully hard at the REPR.....:drool::drool::drool:

houserocker

Guero Loco
    Jan 14, 2008
    Laurel, DE
    If I'm not mistaken, I met some of those boys a couple of Easter Sundays ago at Delmarva while they were testing some of those goodies out. This makes me look forward to the shoot even more.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    LWRC is a maryland manufacturer ... Im glad you get them to come, b/c at first I thought you were just talking about my rifle:innocent0

soup101

Mar 4, 2009
    Fantasy Island
    I'm thrilled to announce that LWRC International will be attending our Fall Shoot on the 15th. They will be bringing some bad ass toys such as the REPR (Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle) to demo, and there will be some Class III goodness. And of course there will be the requisite swag passed out. If you have been on the fence about attending the Fall Shoot, this should help make up your mind.
    :party29:

DAMN!!! That ain't right :rant2:

But I will be doing my duty and attending RSO training for ENSF!! :thumbsup:

Have fun !!!!!

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    I happened to meet one of the guys there a while back and he gave me the chance to try out the repr. Fun times!

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    If you've never had the pleasure of a full auto mag dump, this is the shoot for you. I just spoke with a rep from LWRC and they are bringing toys with the fun switch, as well as at least one of each model that they make for your shooting pleasure. They will also be setting up two tents staffed by experts to answer any questions that you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom