• ...and so much more!
  • Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    never heard of 'em.

Very expensive piston based ar platforms. The used to be out of virginia, but they moved their operation to cambridge md a while back.

I'd love to get one of their lowers, just for the cambridge md rollmark, but i dont think they'll sell them seperate.

They have a private range/compound/airstrip within sight of my BOL, and its kinda ruining my post apocalyptic shtf fantasies. I always pictured myself ruling the wastelands from behind my stainless steel hockey mask and commanding an horde of scrap tire clad warriors. Now, i'll probably end up in the underground pig-crap methane mines.:sad20:

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    The rep yesterday said they do sell the lowers separate. There are several distributors that buy them. I guess it'll be an internet search and then a transfer for you. HTH

Very expensive piston based ar platforms. The used to be out of virginia, but they moved their operation to cambridge md a while back.

I'd love to get one of their lowers, just for the cambridge md rollmark, but i dont think they'll sell them seperate.

They have a private range/compound/airstrip within sight of my BOL, and its kinda ruining my post apocalyptic shtf fantasies. I always pictured myself ruling the wastelands from behind my stainless steel hockey mask and commanding an horde of scrap tire clad warriors. Now, i'll probably end up in the underground pig-crap methane mines.:sad20:

Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    The rep yesterday said they do sell the lowers separate. There are several distributors that buy them. I guess it'll be an internet search and then a transfer for you. HTH

$200 seems to be the going rate for a stripped lower from my quick google search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom