• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HailSkins

Aug 13, 2009
    Hebron
    Atlantic has the folding stock for $729 right now. I really want one but 729 + tax + shipping + ffl seems high. Should I buy or wait for it to come back to ~600? Decisions lol

Antifeik

May 26, 2013
    Atlantic has the folding stock for $729 right now. I really want one but 729 + tax + shipping + ffl seems high. Should I buy or wait for it to come back to ~600? Decisions lol

I'm in the same boat, but the issue is if they go down to the 600's before oct,ugh :mad54:

commiezapr

May 13, 2013
    Bethesda
    This seems to be considered a good deal all around. Went to do the paperwork for it yesterday, and my FFL was wanted to buy on there as well.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    Looks like they are back in stock. No use posting a link to KGC. It just goes to their front page.

kygunco.com

Thank You! Just ordered one, $620 shipped.

I picked up one as well, I have been trying to catch them in stock since this thread was started. I put a note in the order to ship with the 20 rounder. I know some have said they would do it, did you speak them personally to make sure they would do it or just email?

AC20814

American
    Mar 8, 2012
    Bethesda, MD
    I picked up one as well, I have been trying to catch them in stock since this thread was started. I put a note in the order to ship with the 20 rounder. I know some have said they would do it, did you speak them personally to make sure they would do it or just email?

When I spoke to them on the phone they indicated that when shipping to MD they'll remove the magazine entirely - they don't replace it with a 20RD. If, for some reason, they do not remove the magazine then presumably the FFL will do so. You might be able to convince them otherwise, but I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll have to acquire a magazine.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    When I spoke to them on the phone they indicated that when shipping to MD they'll remove the magazine entirely - they don't replace it with a 20RD. If, for some reason, they do not remove the magazine then presumably the FFL will do so. You might be able to convince them otherwise, but I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll have to acquire a magazine.

Yeah I thought I remember someone saying they got them to ship a 20 rounder but I dont see it in the thread, it could have been a different deal I was remembering.

I am a newb on AK mags. What are the best economical mags to get in both 20 and 30 rounds? Steel or Polymer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom