• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CJB762

Jul 5, 2012
    I assume you mean the firearm and not the mag? Did you put anything in the comments about shipping the mag to an alternate address?

Yes the firearm. They didn't even notify me it had been shipped so I was never offered to send the magazine somewhere else. Not a big deal. I will just have to get some.

Intercooler

Jun 10, 2012
    Added a nice video I found to that Tech post. After viewing you will probably find the $8 is worth getting your mag!

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    I ordered 4 cheapo mags (you can find the link earlier on this thread) and paid to have the default mag shipped to PA as well. The mag that comes with it is a decent mag. I had to modify the other 4 mags to get them to fit properly. Wasn't hard, but obviously they weren't up to spec.

CJB762

Jul 5, 2012
    Just filled put paper work on mine. Now the wait begins. FFL says he's not going to release after 8 days.

Jliggo

Feb 6, 2013
    They shipped it today and will send the mag to an alt address. Great customer service and my ffl is doing 8 days so I should be on the range with it by sat after next. The other bonus is that the rounds are way cheaper than the ones for my AR's on gunbot! Now to find some mags!!

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    Can anyone recommend a good collapsible stock for this? I know some of the models come with the kicklite Phoenix Collapsible stock, that looks pretty good but I was wondering if anyone had experience with any others.

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    Can anyone recommend a good collapsible stock for this? I know some of the models come with the kicklite Phoenix Collapsible stock, that looks pretty good but I was wondering if anyone had experience with any others.

I'm still holding out for the collapsible stock model M&M that is i think 649$.... hoping that it comes in stock soon

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    The Rifle Dynamics M4-to-AK adapter is excellent. Put a Magpul MOE or CTR on it, and you're set.

HailSkins

Aug 13, 2009
    Hebron
    Received shipping info on mine today. FFL should have it on wednesday. Then the wait begins. In the meantime, I need to find some mags. Fortunately, Delaware is close. I want to buy some mil surp mags probably 10 or so. Time to save for bump/slidefire.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    Received my shipping info today and says it should arrive at my FFL on Thursday. Then the 100 Day wait begins. That gives me plenty of time to find some steel mags and ammo though.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    Why do you prefer steel mags ?

From what I read, the Hungarian Steel 20 Round Mags are the best 20 round AK Mags. I am not an expert on the mags but almost everything I have read says that. I already ordered some poly mags but havent found any of the steel mags for decent price, thus why I said I have about 100 days or really until Oct 1 to find some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom