• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    As the title says, looking for a couple standard capacity of M&P9 mags

You, me, and a million other M&P owners, bro!

Seriously, if anybody hears that S&W has got production going on those like every other manufacturer does (something about increasing supply when there's huge demand for your product?), spread the word. I'm loving my new .40 M&P, I really want to get a 9mm barrel and some mags to be able to switch calibers for plinking...

WHY is Smith & Wesson so pigheaded about this again? It seems to be SOP for them to short supply of these mags, I see discussions about it all over. And not just since the latest round of panic buying started.

Bah. and Humbug.
    :mad54:

dc44

Dec 26, 2012
    MSAR had some in stock when I went today, $45 apiece. The clerk at the counter didn't want to tell me how many they had, for some reason.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I've got three on backorder from Cabela's. They were originally supposed to ship this week, but they contacted me and said it looks like it will be April. I've already got my 40-9mm conversion barrel from Midway.

Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish
    I've got three on backorder from Cabela's. They were originally supposed to ship this week, but they contacted me and said it looks like it will be April. I've already got my 40-9mm conversion barrel from Midway.

how long ago did you place the order?

i just checked cabelas site not long ago and the only m&p 9mm mags were for the shield version

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    9801 Fallard Court
    Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

www.msar.com

See Jack or Mike tell him your a Dallas Fan :lol2:

Sorry, got there before you posted. Why do I have a feeling if I would have said that, my magazine would have been $100? And for the record, I'll return to cheering for The Boys when Jerry Jones is gone. (Yes, I'm still bitter about the Tom Landry episode!)

But for now I have Johnny Football to watch, Gig 'em Ags!

tmschrader1

Jan 10, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Seems like the mag problem is worst for S&W. I've been looking everywhere for more magazines for my .40, meanwhile my dad find's magazines for his H&K every place he goes in.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Sorry, got there before you posted. Why do I have a feeling if I would have said that, my magazine would have been $100? And for the record, I'll return to cheering for The Boys when Jerry Jones is gone. (Yes, I'm still bitter about the Tom Landry episode!)

But for now I have Johnny Football to watch, Gig 'em Ags!

The price wouldn't have gone up Mike's a Skins fan. I was wearing a Dallas Jerry the day I came into buy a M&P 9 we ended up taking trash about football but I still got a great deal on the 9mm. Tony is also a good guy to talk to about guns but he got deep pockets and likes Kimber .45s their out of my pay scale I'm just a poor Texan working on my 2nd retirement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom