• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Looking for advice on a good IWB holster for the M&P9c from those who have been there. I'm looking for a commercially available holster that I can buy off the shelf - no lead time from crossbread, raven, etc... I may eventually buy a custom holster for this, but I need one for the time being.

I'm open to suggestions and opinions, so let then fly. Thanks!

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    You will be stuck going with Desanti's or another holster marker if you don't want to wait.

I have used both CBST and Alien Gear IWB. The CBST is more comfortable however mine squeeks so I only use it for sparingly now. If I know I'm going to be in doors for awhile then I use the AG holster.

I believe Desanti's Defender is their IWB holster several places should have it in stock.

aaronn

Aug 8, 2013
    Baltimore
    I use the Alien Gear for mine. They shipped me 2 right handed ones before they got my order right. If you want to swing up to Baltimore I'd give you one for $30. :)

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    I went with a white hat maxtuck holster used from eBay just to get the backing, screws, etc then I looked for the replacement kydex. I had a holster and kydex in a fraction of the time and for a fraction of the price. With white hat, once you get the backing, you can attach a kydex for whatever pistol you want in the future.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Foxx holsters, the little foxx is easier to put on and off, and less bulky, the Foxx hybrid is more comfortable, and stays in position better, especially with larger pistols. They usually ship same day from Michigan, price is good for what you get, quality, warranty and customer service are excellent. I usually ask for a 1/2" longer clip for littlefoxx to sit deeper, but the included clip is fine for most. The comfort backing is really nice for any of their holsters, kind of like velvet, it is smooth and comfortable on skin, but holds it's place better than plain leather, I also get kydex clips instead of metal for the hybrid holsters.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    Patience can pay off in the long run. I suggest you look at blade-tech.com I bought so many junk holsters off the shelf and then found blade-tech to remedy all the woes. Unless you are a BIG guy, very comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom