• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 80thdiv313fa

Jul 8, 2009
    Maine
    Anyone else have a Swedish mauser? Just thought I would throw a few pics of mine up.

100_2168-1.jpg

100_2172-1.jpg

100_2174.jpg

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I love my M 96 Swede!

Attachments

• Swede etc 021.jpg
      Swede etc 021.jpg
      91.9 KB · Views: 169
    • Swede etc 013.jpg
      Swede etc 013.jpg
      62 KB · Views: 221
    • Swede etc 022.jpg
      Swede etc 022.jpg
      74.2 KB · Views: 213

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Man, I,ve got to figure out how to post pics. I have a Gustaf Swede, and a more modern Howa chambered in 6.5x55

MH

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Man, I,ve got to figure out how to post pics. I have a Gustaf Swede, and a more modern Howa chambered in 6.5x55

MH

We must have pictures of your Swede.

I upload them from my camera onto my hard drive. Then using the "Advanced" reply to thread, look for the little paper clip emblem among all the editing items above the text-box. (Where it says "Fonts" "Sizes" "A" "Smilies" "Paperclip-attachment icon").

When you select the paperclip, it opens a box for adding attachments. I select "Browse", then the "Pictures" folder on my hard drive, then find the picture I want, and hit "Upload". That does it.

You can also load your pictures on Photobucket or another on-line photo storage/sharing site, and then link to it in your post, using the "insert image" icon.

Anyway, we want pictures of Swedish Mausers. Don't make me post pictures of Swedish women in bikinis.

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    one of the Gustaf's will be my first C&R purchase when my address change goes through..

where did you guys pick yours up from? VERY interested in one =)

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    My problem is I don't have a digital camera let alone figure out how to post pictures. Anyway I bought four M-38's about 10 years ago for about $110.00 each. I kept the two best ones and sold the other two a number of years ago. One of the rifles I kept has a traditionally crowned muzzle and is in near mint condition - the bore is mirror bright. The other one has a threaded muzzle and I put a B-Square mount where the rear sight is with a Leupold 2x extended eye relief scope. Both rifles will shoot 2 m.o.a. all day. I think I saw some Swedes at the last gun show with the asking price of $395.00.
    They are great rifles.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    We must have pictures of your Swede.

I upload them from my camera onto my hard drive. Then using the "Advanced" reply to thread, look for the little paper clip emblem among all the editing items above the text-box. (Where it says "Fonts" "Sizes" "A" "Smilies" "Paperclip-attachment icon").

When you select the paperclip, it opens a box for adding attachments. I select "Browse", then the "Pictures" folder on my hard drive, then find the picture I want, and hit "Upload". That does it.

You can also load your pictures on Photobucket or another on-line photo storage/sharing site, and then link to it in your post, using the "insert image" icon.

Anyway, we want pictures of Swedish Mausers. Don't make me post pictures of Swedish women in bikinis.

Thanks, I'll give it a try in the morning.

MH

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom