Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    maadibuild10.jpg

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I see it...Maadi builds on Nodak Spud

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/ind..._id=1717&virtuemart_category_id=23&Itemid=761

Rifle Features

•Built using imported Egyptian Maadi Parts kits
    •Collectible Crutch Style Side Folder

•Chrome lined barrel with bayonet lug & 14 mm threads

•G2 Fire Control

•High Quality No Dak Spud Reciever

•Beautiful and Durable Black finish

•Wood handguards original and may slightly vary in color
    •Ships in Padded Rifle Hard case
    •Comes with 1 - 30 round mag ( Does not come with other optional accessories in picture)

•Optional Accessories pictures can be purchased separately & listed at bottom of the page.

Do you take Layaways yet?? Last time I check you didn't

JohnnyBmore

This is not a"FREE STATE"
    Feb 3, 2011
    May 13, 2005
    They are a Atlantic Firearms product line

I'm not quite sure what that means. I like to know who built the weapons I buy, OR better stated who DIDN'T build them. Are you putting them together? is this a Century build, a Vulcan crap thing, contracted out to one of our awesome IPs? A little more info would be greatly appreciated. :)

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    The rifles are a Atlantic Firearms product line and you can consider them our product and backed up by a 1 year warranty.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    Only going to do sidefolders? Any in the shop for looking/pawing before you are for real ready to sell?

BTW, you can kinda understand why people are asking questions, I hope. Lots of bad hoodoo in the US over AKs of various sorts.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Reviving an old thread. Just bought one of these yesterday, and am hoping they are decent shooters, if not the prettiest machines. I know absolutely nothing about AK's but always liked the look, and now's the time to buy I guess, so...

Did anyone actually buy one of these? Am I going to be disappointed?

Lord knows I've seen some pretty ugly/sloppy-riveted/crooked barreled AK's at shows over the years. These look pretty straight from the pics however.

Feb 28, 2013
    Well, the Romanian ones tend to have crooked front sights, and a lot of slop in the mag well. Hate that!! And I have to have metal mags in one of those. Kind of a purist on the retro look that way.

From what I read though these Egyptian ones are leaps and bounds over the Romies.

Do you guys have any with fixed stocks?

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    So I finally took possession and got it to the range today - was pleased overall. It shoots tight groups, although the front sight is a bit off. Shoots about 2" left at 50', but other than that, no problems. Mag fits tight, crutch stock wasn't too bad (but I think I'll look to add a fixed stock down the road).

Question though for Atlantic: Was this AK supposed to come with the Egyptian cleaning rod? Mine didn't come with any rod at all. I know it wasn't supposed to come with the bayonet/accessories, but I thought it came with a rod?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom