• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Edit @ 9/20/22
    Tentatively spoken for.

One 5 gallon bucket of ValCool VP-Tech machine coolant concentrate. The inner pull seal was opened by myself and a couple ounces poured out into a mixing cup to verify it was the right stuff as this batch was amber/yellow and not the usual dark blue. Mix with water and it turns the correct blue-green color.
    MSC product number 30482749 for anyone interested. We are consolidating two different machine shops at work into one location and switching to one common coolant for all of our machining centers. This is surplus to our needs now.

Pickup ONLY in Lexington Park MD. After next wednesday 9/21/22 if not claimed it is getting poured into the waste drum with the rest of the machine sump coolant. I have this thread set to notify me if someone responds so to keep it simple and fair the first person who posts up will be the first one to receive it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Edit @ 9/20/22
    Tentatively spoken for.

If it sweetens the deal any for someone further north, I have no problem bringing it home and meeting someone in the mechanicsville/charlotte hall area. This is a $200 bucket of coolant concentrate I would really like someone to put to good use (like making some gun stuff...) and not get poured into the waste barrel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom