• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    Just to let you guys know that are interested in it they have them in stock as of right now at dsgarms.com. Just ordered mine and should be here next week. that is all

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I dunno if I should order one now or wait and try yours. The design looks solid but I hate buying without knowing if I prefer the feel over my Tango down VFD.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    well looking how i just use my forward grip as a basic hand stop i figure this would work great. i would say get one and worst come to worst just sell it, hell might even make some profit lol

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    mine did too, she was going to try to find it and get it ordered for me for a surprise gift, but i told her too late, she underestimated my sneakiness

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    well the best excuse it if you don't get it now while its in stock it could end up like the bad lever and still be hard to find in stock anywhere.

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    I've been T&Eing one of these for Magpul. It is a great piece of kit especially if you are not fond of the traditional forward pistol grip.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    first i've heard of it. looks pretty spiffy.

maybe if someone's nice enough to bring one to the frostbite shoot, i could see if i like the feel....

:innocent0

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    I got one of the T&E ones sitting at home. My rails are coming in this week. I will post pics and let ya'll know. Sweet piece. I enjoy the ergonomics of it all. I am just wondering how best to mate it with my TLR1. Good thing I may have another rifle being born.

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    first i've heard of it. looks pretty spiffy.

maybe if someone's nice enough to bring one to the frostbite shoot, i could see if i like the feel....

:innocent0

yeah, magpul stopped posting about new products in development due to the fact they couldnt deliver the BAD on time, and people were making their own.

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    Ordered one on Monday it came on Thursday, I was hoping to put it on a Sig556, but it wont fit on the stock tri rail set up, I will have to get the quad rail first. Looks cool though...

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I've thought about picking one up whenever I get done with my AR-15 build. I have a GripPod right now, and I rather love the whole bipod+VFG concept, but I'm always willing to try something new.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    Got back in town and what do you know, had a AFG and a front MBUS waiting on me. here are some pics and so far i like it alot, feels really comfortable. Just waiting on my magpul rail covers to come in and the magpul picatinny

snow008.jpg

snow009.jpg

snow010.jpg

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    Mega we must have ordered the same day. Put mine on this morning and like how it feels. Can't wait to give it a run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom