• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Very grateful to John-From-MD, R56ed, Bobman, and a Player-to-be Named Later joining me in the Bricks to open our Last Call Patriot Picket.

Thanks to the beautiful weather this morning the legislators bypassed the tunnels and crossed the street. Perfect day for the Walk of Shame for Democrats.

House speaker Michael Busch actually crossed the street twice and he got an earful from us both times. Frankly he looks to be out of gas and this looks like this will be his last rodeo.

The very interesting news we are getting from insiders here on the block is that the house delegates in the Campus Gun Ban conference that are attempting to sync the bill with the Senate version--those House members are still adamant about severe criminal penalties but we hear that the Senate Democrats are just as adamant about it being only civil penalties because of the electoral blowback the severe penalties could cause.

If the Big Egos in the conference collide there is a chance of a stalemate, and the bill dies.

Sen. Ready told me if the version with severe criminal penalty comes to the floor, our side will talk it to death to put the Dems in a box--drop it or you will lose Legislative Time to pass the other bills you want. This happened last year with brilliant obstruction from our Republican reps on the Final Day.

Our morning Patriots have moved on and Jimboy has just tagged in for the next shift.

Looking forward to as many MDS Patriots to join us later today for the final push. Gorgeous day here!

Attachments

• IMG_7245.jpg
      IMG_7245.jpg
      151.2 KB · Views: 156

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    JimBoy LOVES his Frosh sign!

We got more, so get here and grab one this afternoon at 1pm, for any time you can spare.

Attachments

• IMG_7247.jpg
      IMG_7247.jpg
      159.5 KB · Views: 153

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Also this morning we got a big thumbs up from Governor Hogan who crossed from the legislative building over to the house building. His crew waved at us before we even knew who they were and gave us thumbs up!

Excellent morning to be on the Bricks!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    A special salute to MDS member Bobman who's trip from La Plata is a 2 1/2 hour round-trip just to be with us on the bricks today. Please thank him here or in person when you see him!

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Glad you got out there Bobman. Nice to see folks get out and hit the bricks. Maybe I'll get to say hi after I get off the "john".

bobman

Jan 28, 2013
    LaPlata
    Thanks Rack, it was great being in Annapolis with all of you this morning.
    As usual you and the other patriots have done an outstanding job. It was
    my pleasure to hit the bricks with all of you. Looking forward to meeting many more members in the future, thanks again Bobman.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thanks Rack, it was great being in Annapolis with all of you this morning.
    As usual you and the other patriots have done an outstanding job. It was
    my pleasure to hit the bricks with all of you. Looking forward to meeting many more members in the future, thanks again Bobman.

You're a Great American Bobman! Thanks for your efforts today!

Who's up next!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The lobbyist for the National Shooting Sports Federation dropped by to thank us for everything we are doing and invited us to his legislative party at 4 o'clock. Couple of us may be able to slide over for some food maybe even a drink.

Come on by because he wants everybody on our crew to join him if we can. The party is being staged right on State Circle opposite the Statehouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom