• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • For those not in the know, my basement flooded on 1/9/24 (1/2" of water throughout the basement)
    I was Shop Vac vacuuming up the floor every hour until I fell and really hurt myself.
    Three months, and a major hip reconstruction surgery later from @dbledoc I am mobile enough to dig around the man cave while my boss/wife is at work.
    I am finding crap I had no idea I knew existed, let alone I owned. My MIA 6.5 Grendel brass has been found. I have a lot more .38 Special, .44 Magnum and .357 Sig brass than I thought I had. Sadly, the elusive ~200 pieces of .450 Bushmaster brass are still MIA.
    I have a ton of crap to throw away and a little bit of stuff I still need to find.

Be well, K. We (presumably ?) share a fairly rare name.

You had it first, apparently. As you are so old. :) Be well.
    I'm assuming the family name, because my first name is now quite common with people under the age of 40.
    Does it rhyme with sheister? Is there a farm on the Gettysburg Battlefield sharing the same name? Have you been to "our" park in Hampstead?
    It is a reasonably common name in the Perkiomen Valley of Eastern PA and Taneytown MD. Other than those places, it is a very rare family name.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom