• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jorjohn11

Feb 26, 2006
    Anne Arundel County
    :thumbsup:Just a heads up for any C&R collector/shooters heading to Ocean City. Manchester Shooters Supply Inc in Bishopville, just stopped in there on the way back from OC. It's about 10-15 minutes from Fenwick Island. He has quite a selection for a small shop. He had a Hakim for way under $400, several Argentine mausers, an M1 carbine (Rock-Ola) and some older French Berthier bolt guns. And an assortment of other mausers. All prices were very reasonable, much cheaper than on Gunbroker. The owner is nice to chat with also. No reloading supplies though, that's what I dropped in to check on.

jorjohn11

Feb 26, 2006
    Anne Arundel County
    Wife and I sometimes head out to the OC during the winter, I'll try to remember to check it out.

Don't do what I did, I went at the end of my trip and had no extra cash left. What a bummer. If I had gone the 1st day or so I think the OC time would have been cut short. Boy I sure would have been heart broke not listening to teens scream all night for a whole week.

Give him a call before you go. I can't remember the hours or days he had posted. Kinda shell shocked getting little sleep all week and having a couple of grandkids to keep from drowning.

TripleChris

Apr 10, 2009
    Pasadena, MD
    Don't do what I did, I went at the end of my trip and had no extra cash left. What a bummer. If I had gone the 1st day or so I think the OC time would have been cut short. Boy I sure would have been heart broke not listening to teens scream all night for a whole week.

Give him a call before you go. I can't remember the hours or days he had posted. Kinda shell shocked getting little sleep all week and having a couple of grandkids to keep from drowning.

Oh man, you went to OC during senior week? I didn't even want to be around a bunch of drunken teenagers when I was 21. Let alone 31.

From the second week of May til the 4th of July OC is a no go for me. Not worth it to have some 18 year old walk right in front of my car at 40mph. I don't want to find myself locked up for manslaughter because some kid just pounded a bottle of mad dog and lost his mind.

jorjohn11

Feb 26, 2006
    Anne Arundel County
    Oh man, you went to OC during senior week? I didn't even want to be around a bunch of drunken teenagers when I was 21. Let alone 31.

From the second week of May til the 4th of July OC is a no go for me. Not worth it to have some 18 year old walk right in front of my car at 40mph. I don't want to find myself locked up for manslaughter because some kid just pounded a bottle of mad dog and lost his mind.

Hell I'm 51 tomorrow but have no choice. The old lady has a convention down there every year. Buddied up with some of the other guys and tried to get them to change the week or location, no luck. The 1st year down was during the fireman's convention along with senior week. Now talk about a bunch of loud drunks! I even had the honor of being next to their "party" room.

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    another gun store around the corner from him is littletons gun shop. great prices. mostly hunting guns tho

slayr15

Avtomat Klashnikov Member

ha i work there most every day :party29: . the usaf thunderbirds were in the air today at 3:30 getting ready for the air show this weekend it was awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom