• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cz27jim

I *am* a curio and relic!
    Sep 27, 2012
    I just emailed Silverado to find out where this show is located, as there were no directions on their web page. Here is the reply that I received:

Exit 20 off I81 south. You are looking for route 11 north.
    So, at bottom of ramp, left at light. To route 11, left, DuPont drive on right, cannon hill on right.
    FYI, please pass the word to your friends,
    At this time there is not a going to be much if any ammo for sale at this show.
    My dealers suppliers have all dried up.

Note the comment about ammo. If you are going to the show to buy ammo, save the trip.

Rem700fan

Ammo Disposal Expert
    Jul 11, 2012
    Eastern Panhandle, WV
    Hagerstown Herald Mail newspaper classifieds has an ad in the firearms section with $1.00 off admission. I am going, never know what goodies I might find. I was kind pleased they did not have good driving directions on the site. Its close to me and I figured I would get the good deals while everyone else was driving around trying to find it.:D

Rem700fan

Ammo Disposal Expert
    Jul 11, 2012
    Eastern Panhandle, WV
    I am going and will have the ammo I have posted in the classifieds if they don't sell. Will have my cz85 for anyone that wants to look it over.

What ammo will you have and how will I recognize you? I will be taking a Savage Kimmel Kamper 20 gauge and some body armor vests to shop. Say hi if you see me. If you catch me on the way in, I have an extra coupon for a dollar off admission. Gonna try to be ther right about 9 on Sat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom