• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Probably not in the spirit of the form, but I am looking for a sponsor for membership in Maryland Rifle Club. Yes you don't know me from beans, and I haven't posted much, being new and all that. I live 5 mins from Marriottsville Range, and have an AR15 on order that I will want to get "acquainted with" after delivery. If you are willing to help me, please PM me, happy to talk in person, or whatever method required to demonstrate I am not a raving lunatic. :) Thanks !!!!

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Probably not in the spirit of the form, but I am looking for a sponsor for membership in Maryland Rifle Club. Yes you don't know me from beans, and I haven't posted much, being new and all that. I live 5 mins from Marriottsville Range, and have an AR15 on order that I will want to get "acquainted with" after delivery. If you are willing to help me, please PM me, happy to talk in person, or whatever method required to demonstrate I am not a raving lunatic. :) Thanks !!!!
    Why don't you head down to the AGC and talk to an RSO about becoming a member of an associated gun club. You don't have to be a member of any specific club, and I'm fairly sure there are at least a few that don't require sponsers.

-Jim

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    With Garrison, show up at a meeting and someone will sign for you as well. Second Tuesday of each month.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    A sponsor is not necessary. The club will act as your sponsor if you do not have one. If you are interested, stop by the 200yd range this weekend. I am told, Saturday is a highpower practice, MRC members will be there and help you out. Sunday is highpower league match day so it will be kind of busy. I am a member of MRC and plan on being there. Lots of first rate highpower shooters in MRC. Many are distinguished riflemen.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    A sponsor is not necessary. The club will act as your sponsor if you do not have one. If you are interested, stop by the 200yd range this weekend. I am told, Saturday is a highpower practice, MRC members will be there and help you out. Sunday is highpower league match day so it will be kind of busy. I am a member of MRC and plan on being there. Lots of first rate highpower shooters in MRC. Many are distinguished riflemen.

This, I am a devoted monumental member, however, as specialization goes, Maryland Rifle Club OWNS high power. Seriously. The highest number phenomenal shooters found in any club.

If you are not interested in high power and are looking for more general disciplines, look around and see what each club does best.

Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    I am a MD rifle club member.... You do not need sponsorship. Just send your application and the annual due. That simple.... It's a great club!

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County

I'm a member of Maryland Rifle Club and no sponsor is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom