• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    I know regular donations are that simple. I was mainly asking if there was a dedicated fund just for this effort, and if so, is there any specific wording that we should write on our checks for that purpose.
    No. We got a lot of pokers in several fires right now. We budget accordingly. The danger with creating a fund just for this effort is that we would not be able to use it on the next effort...

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    Finally.

Thanks for all the effort. Sincerely

See it's only by fighting that things will get done.

The IRS fights. Like the IRS attacking Tea Party Non-profits. This is the IRS, the throw you in prison IRS.

IRS: "We apologize", but no one will be fired.

Like the Washington Post Tweeting disparaging comments about "Mid Age White Men" and "Chick Fil A Lovers'. This is freaking Media.

Don't doubt for one second that some Anti-s and Liberals would destroy you in any fashion or manner available to them.

Even if you are a Democrat gun owner - they will destroy you.

Play hard ball, equally.

Take them to court.

Awesome.

Scarab

Apr 5, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    A few things:

- MSI thanks everyone, but this is our job.

- I cannot make the Dwyer BBQ tomorrow as planned, and it has zero to do with this action. It comes down to the basic issues of child care on Mother's Day weekend. When it evaporates, there ain't no substitute. I will miss it - Don Dwyer is a good friend to me and to the community.

- As for being "not nice" to the MSP...the answer is we like the people there. But rules are rules and frankly I think if we are still subject to them, then so should they. Pretty damn simple logic, but I am only a simple-minded bitter klinger.

The state has had plenty of time to soldier up. Understand the simple dynamic we face here: at the root of all this you have people falling behind on their duty to ensure we can exercise our rights. We gave them plenty of time. They know of the issues. They acknowledge them. They got an easy way out: concede the issues in court and stipulate that no crime is committed when dealers release firearms after seven days, as per the simple request we make. Or they can somehow figure out how to process everything in that time. Their choice, and we ain't asking for much more than our rights to be respected.

The government versus civil rights...I got zero qualms about what we are doing, despite the good relations we have built up over time.

Here here! I'll be putting my money were my mouth is very soon to help you guys out!!!

Scarab

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    - I cannot make the Dwyer BBQ tomorrow as planned, and it has zero to do with this action. It comes down to the basic issues of child care on Mother's Day weekend. When it evaporates, there ain't no substitute. I will miss it - Don Dwyer is a good friend to me and to the community.

Why not bring the kids?

Scarab

Apr 5, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    The MDSP have been very reasonable so far, was this the only option?

A little heads up next time appreciated.

The only option? The MSP have been dragging there feet for MONTHS and not handling there work appropriately. Someone needed to light a fire under that archaic system they have in place.

Kudo for standing up for our Rights!

Scarab

T-MANN

Feb 6, 2013
    Finally.

Thanks for all the effort. Sincerely

See it's only by fighting that things will get done.

The IRS fights. Like the IRS attacking Tea Party Non-profits. This is the IRS, the throw you in prison IRS.

IRS: "We apologize", but no one will be fired.

Like the Washington Post Tweeting disparaging comments about "Mid Age White Men" and "Chick Fil A Lovers'. This is freaking Media.

Don't doubt for one second that some Anti-s and Liberals would destroy you in any fashion or manner available to them.

Even if you are a Democrat gun owner - they will destroy you.

Play hard ball, equally.

Take them to court.

Awesome.

I've still got the numbers/stickers (when you testify) on the back of my drivers license from the times I was in Annapolis...

Part of our problem is people don't want to participate. They won't/can't show up when needed. They will give all the excuses in the world for not being there but.....when it comes to the legal aspect of a situation....they have no problem donating money.:confused:

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    In honor of the 42 day wait for my Beretta, January 27 to March 11 (my, doesn't 42 days sound quaint, now) I just kicked in another $42.00. Go get 'em, tiger.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    "Like it or lump it". Two options. That's the message they sent.

Well, now there's a third option in the "Free State"........ let's LITIGATE IT instead!

Thanks to all! Win, lose or draw, DAMN this is great to see!

Ain't the beer cold! :beer:

pingrr

Dec 7, 2011
    MD doesnt care. Even if they loose the lawsuit. In a couple months everything will be banned and it won't matter

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    Sad thing is if we follow MD law this case is open and shut. But I can't wait for this roller coaster. If they (MD Government) do not follow the law which they put in place, it will prove how our system of government is about to collaspe. IMO Laws do me Ish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom