• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    I know many members here have taken Massad Ayoob's MAG 20 course (I have). However, given the fact that we now have Shall Issue, this class would seem to be even more relevant to Marylanders than ever. People are shelling out $ right now for the required 16 hours, so money may be tight. However, I can speak with direct experience how great this class is. All I can say is bring a laptop, snacks/lunch, and perhaps a seat cushion.

I'm not affiliated with Mas or with the host except as a prior student of both. Class is in Springfield, VA, just outside the capital beltway.

FYI:

Oh, and though the cost of the course is $500, there is also $32 Eventbrite fee that gets tacked on. Wouldn't want anyone to be negatively surprised by this.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Here’s a second for touting Mas Ayoob.

Kenpo clued me in and was kind enough to host me several years ago for MAG40 in DE (no, we didn’t have FJB as a guest speaker.)

I offer for your consideration that we had actuve LEOs who failed the practical/range portion and practicing attorneys who failed the classroom/written portion.

It is time and money well spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom