• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chrisflhtc

Jan 28, 2010
    Hagerstown
    I just got back from the show in pa and bought home more than I went with:D
    nxp1de.jpg

My 10yo said "Dad can I get it please its just my size" as he grabbed it up off the table after looking at me for the ok to touch. I said if he paid half he could.
    He was so excited that after I paid for it he said we can go now.
    23wlkq8.jpg

35bv4na.jpg

2r78rnp.jpg

It is a single shot Crickett made by keystone arms in PA.it looks very nice and he can't wait to shoot it.Of course we had to get a case and some ammo for it as we were getting them he asked "do I have to pay half for these too?" :lol2:
    I said no I can handle that. His mother just shook her head at me when we got home and went running in to tell her:innocent0 She wants to shoot it now too.
    Chris

august_west

Mar 8, 2009
    Woodbine, MD
    That's great- he looks like a happy and proud boy (and I'm sure your a proud dad too)...

Have fun and enjoy this time with hour son- as you know it is these moments that we carry with us the rest of our lives...
    -Eric D.

armedsks

Feb 27, 2007
    Sharpsburg, MD
    Just got back myself. Not a bad show for Pa. For the size its hard to cough up 7.00. Still better than SGS shows!!!

I bought some targets from TOP HAT and some used scope covers from another vendor. I was to busy drooling over the AMMO LADY!!!!! I had to make 2-3 passes by to make sure my eyes were going out on me.

Was going to try out some pmags. But the wallet didnt open.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Just got back myself. Not a bad show for Pa. For the size its hard to cough up 7.00. Still better than SGS shows!!!

I bought some targets from TOP HAT and some used scope covers from another vendor. I was to busy drooling over the AMMO LADY!!!!! I had to make 2-3 passes by to make sure my eyes were going out on me.

Was going to try out some pmags. But the wallet didnt open.

It always amazes me how the vendors pull out their wives, daughters, and girlfriends to pimp out the ammo.

Really nice fiber sights on that!

Mr BoomStick

Jan 27, 2010
    Hagerstown
    nice finds, btw is there a place to look for the show dates at the Mason Dixon? I didn't even know there was one this weekend and I've been wanting to see if any vendors have the 110 rd drums for the gsg-5's

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom