MCPS Teachers and Admin; The REAL MOCO Jew Haters and Quislings...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living

“Debunked!! No music festival attack. Babies were not burned. Women were not violated,” she wrote on Facebook.

The world history teacher shared videos from conspiracy theorists and opinion columns from Arab media and took them as fact, vouching for one video that depicted Jews as killing Palestinians in order to cut their organs out and sell them.

“Palestinian’s [sic] are being killed and their organs are being sold,” wrote (Sabrina) Khan-Williams, who teaches in Bethesda, Maryland, which has a significant Jewish population.

Christopher Cram, a spokesman for MCPS, would not explain what the role of a “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Teacher” was, or how “inclusion” could encompass Khan-Williams’ comments. He did not condemn the rhetoric, and said parents and residents shouldn’t expect to hear any more on the issue.

On November 9, another Montgomery County school, Clarksburg High School, approved an anti-Israel demonstration on the anniversary of Kristallnacht, and emailed parents to let them know of the opportunity to join the protest. It was “approved by school leadership” and “Absences due to the participation in the walk-out will be excused,” Principal Edward Owusu wrote.

Last edited:

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Pattern developing;

“Tomorrow, Thursday, November 9th there will be a student-led walkout planned during periods 2 beginning at the Cafeteria Patio. Led by the Muslim Student Association, students will be demonstrating to voice their concerns about the conflict in the Middle East, in support of Palestine. Participation in this demonstration is optional (not mandatory) and has been approved by school leadership,” he continued. “Absences due to the participation in the walk-out will be excused, and students will be responsible for all missed work and instruction.”

Maryland students led a protest on Thursday at Clarksburg High School, in the ultra-blue district of Montgomery County Public Schools. The walkout was supported by Clarksburg’s principal, Edward Owusu, who sent parents a message to notify them of “an event planned for tomorrow.”

Last edited:

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

“Debunked!! No music festival attack. Babies were not burned. Women were not violated,” she wrote on Facebook.

The world history teacher shared videos from conspiracy theorists and opinion columns from Arab media and took them as fact, vouching for one video that depicted Jews as killing Palestinians in order to cut their organs out and sell them.

“Palestinian’s [sic] are being killed and their organs are being sold,” wrote Khan-Williams, who teaches in Bethesda, Maryland, which has a significant Jewish population.

Christopher Cram, a spokesman for MCPS, would not explain what the role of a “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Teacher” was, or how “inclusion” could encompass Khan-Williams’ comments. He did not condemn the rhetoric, and said parents and residents shouldn’t expect to hear any more on the issue.

On November 9, another Montgomery County school, Clarksburg High School, approved an anti-Israel demonstration on the anniversary of Kristallnacht, and emailed parents to let them know of the opportunity to join the protest. It was “approved by school leadership” and “Absences due to the participation in the walk-out will be excused,” Principal Edward Owusu wrote.

****Wow, that lady teaches at Tilden? I can't imagine she wont get very significant pushback from the many Jewish people whose kids go to that school. She's a DEI teacher to boot and is spouting off the nonsense of no music festival attack on October 7th? There are literally hundreds of videos from hundreds of different cell phones from people that were actually there, and videos from the bodycams collected off of the terrorists who were filming it all as they were shooting and killing people.

That whole festival attack not happening must be news to all of the parents who lost children that day.. and had to go and identify the bodies of their loved ones - many of them shot at point blank range, or gutted with knives, etc..

I bet that teacher gets transferred pronto, or put on administrative leave. She has no business teaching children or being in that profession as a DEI instructor spouting off as she has.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    So, this is definitely becoming an area of concern in the Jewish community (and Jewish educators in MCPS), and the best part is how many people are acting surprised about it. "Montgomery County is 10% Jewish! How can there be anti-Semitism?" Yeah, well, it's like 80% blue, and home to some of the nuttiest ones (who couldn't afford to live in Howard County). No one said anything as the schools became progressively more insane with the DEI nonsense, and it ends up like it always does: liberal-supporting groups get special advantages, conservative-supporting groups get discriminated against.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

“Palestinian’s [sic] are being killed and their organs are being sold,” wrote (Sabrina) Khan-Williams, who teaches in Bethesda, Maryland, which has a significant Jewish population.

OH my!!! at my initial reaction. DEI should not be taught in school. DEI should NOT be a position or a policy or a set of BYLAWS by which persons can be held in offense of and what amounts to ostracized or removed from exercising their Constitutional Rights as well as their rights as a pupil, paying customer ( think colleges) etc. Decent parents who care about the 3 R's and real education of practical knowledge are NOT DOMESTIC TERRORISTS...

MY former college is so far removed from how it was in my generation and the proud generations before mine in its WOKENESS, that I almost puke whenever I pull up the website to see the polluted content and environment that they are filling the minds and lives of the current students with.

Certain MDS members will know which College that sounds like McDonalds, it is by their student or spouse that attends or works there.

How I feel about a world is, It should be where Inclusion is a good thing, diverse people, ideas, experiences, etc, I am all for it. BUT it cannot be a skewed view of DEI BLM BS at the expense of and threat to anyone historically opposing standards, religions etc such as allowing Anti Semitism or even teaching that all whites have WHITE privilege at the expense of Caucasians, or Jewish students/faculty. Same goes for anti Asian, Hispanic, etc In other words, hypocrisy has no place. If true inclusion is present, then no bigotry or bullying or violence should be the answer for a reaction to oppose those who believe or act differently.

It is hard for me to boil this kind of stuff down without omitting the obvious such as Pro Abortion vs Pro Life, Pro Jew vs Anti, Pro Christian ( the whole umbrella) vs stuff like LBGTCQWTABCDEFG, or BLM etc etc. BUT, and I know I may get flack for this, There is no place for grooming and forcing others to accept these behaviors or beliefs or else be shunned, threatened, have grades reduced or if faculty, be "given the business" to either make their work life hell so they quit, or make them do things that are against their beliefs or principles and thus want to quit, or the final straw and that is to come up with stuff that is so impossible to fulfill so that they can fire them for infractions, etc.

It is too bad our country has devolved into all the skirmishes, crime, drugs, riots, pandering, distrust of govt, distrust of neighbor, doxing, and the whole gamut, underage thugs, and the overall increased dangers in our societies of where we are here in 2023,
    All I can say is I try to live by the mantra that I believe our country was founded on. The golden rule so to speak. And, even though at many times along the way, we as a country were flawed such as slavery, bigotry, sexism, ageism, greed, etc. We should and needed to keep the momentum of heading in a collectively improving direction. As it is, we are like a bunch of hoardes of war like tribes and a few peacemakers trying to bail the water our of our sinking ship.

My mantra or aim and wish for the country is one of brotherhood and obeying the laws and to do our best to be like the rising tide. A rising tide lifts all. The crashing waves we are seeing now, hurt the weak, the poor and even the middle and upper class are deeply affected by the ills. When unrest becomes the norm and we are the cause of our own potential for demise. When will we get to the point of no return where the momentum or our negative choices completes the circle and carries on the cycle along the unstoppable path to ruin and demise for individuals, families, towns, cities, our country and even the world?

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ****No doubt putting their top men on it, TOP men.
    Max, I hate to sound like a mindless fan boy or even ridiculous, but many times I read your statements and more often than not, I definitely learn things.

Sometimes you post pretty extensive and informative info on all manner of topics, and then other times you are very succint.

The above statement is one of those succint ones. I am not even from MOCO and I understand the gist.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Pattern developing;

“Tomorrow, Thursday, November 9th there will be a student-led walkout planned during periods 2 beginning at the Cafeteria Patio. Led by the Muslim Student Association, students will be demonstrating to voice their concerns about the conflict in the Middle East, in support of Palestine. Participation in this demonstration is optional (not mandatory) and has been approved by school leadership,” he continued. “Absences due to the participation in the walk-out will be excused, and students will be responsible for all missed work and instruction.”

Maryland students led a protest on Thursday at Clarksburg High School, in the ultra-blue district of Montgomery County Public Schools. The walkout was supported by Clarksburg’s principal, Edward Owusu, who sent parents a message to notify them of “an event planned for tomorrow.”
    Owusu started when my Son was going there. My Son was lucky to graduate when he did, looking back.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    DEI - literally, "inclusion" is in the acronym.

She has failed on so many levels, but has won the hypocrite award, maybe for the year and probably longer than that.

Does the "E" cancel out the "I" if some in the "I" have more than others?

And what about the "D"? As long as the right people are not in the group, the "D" is acceptable?

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Anyone struggling to understand the insanity of the Woke Left should listen to James Lindsay. Dr. Lindsay studies those people, and explains to the rest of us what it is they are up to. He explains their coded language.

His website is called New Discourses. https://newdiscourses.com/
    He just happens to have a fresh video up discussing Diversity and Inclusion. It's one of his short "bullet points" videos, where he gets to the point and addresses an important point succinctly.

The Fraud of Diversity and Inclusion​

“Diversity” and “Inclusion” don’t mean what they sound like they mean. People are catching on to this all around the world, but we need to go deeper. It’s necessary not just to know something is wrong with these ideas and their implementation but also to know how and why they’re wrong. Ultimately, this means grasping the Left’s Woke Marxist mindset, namely the idea of cultural hegemony. You see, “Diverse” means “outside of the culturally hegemonic viewpoint,” and “Inclusion” means “including and protecting counter-hegemonic perspectives and the people who promote them.” Understanding that the Left always thinks in terms of the evil spirits they call “systemic power” is necessary to understand all of their terms, especially these two for practical reasons. Join host James Lindsay for this episode of New Discourses Bullets where he explains it all.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    DEI - literally, "inclusion" is in the acronym.

She has failed on so many levels, but has won the hypocrite award, maybe for the year and probably longer than that.

Does the "E" cancel out the "I" if some in the "I" have more than others?

And what about the "D"? As long as the right people are not in the group, the "D" is acceptable?
    Couldn't have said it better.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Anyone struggling to understand the insanity of the Woke Left should listen to James Lindsay. Dr. Lindsay studies those people, and explains to the rest of us what it is they are up to. He explains their coded language.

His website is called New Discourses. https://newdiscourses.com/
    He just happens to have a fresh video up discussing Diversity and Inclusion. It's one of his short "bullet points" videos, where he gets to the point and addresses an important point succinctly.

The Fraud of Diversity and Inclusion​

“Diversity” and “Inclusion” don’t mean what they sound like they mean. People are catching on to this all around the world, but we need to go deeper. It’s necessary not just to know something is wrong with these ideas and their implementation but also to know how and why they’re wrong. Ultimately, this means grasping the Left’s Woke Marxist mindset, namely the idea of cultural hegemony. You see, “Diverse” means “outside of the culturally hegemonic viewpoint,” and “Inclusion” means “including and protecting counter-hegemonic perspectives and the people who promote them.” Understanding that the Left always thinks in terms of the evil spirits they call “systemic power” is necessary to understand all of their terms, especially these two for practical reasons. Join host James Lindsay for this episode of New Discourses Bullets where he explains it all.

Thank you for this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom