MCPS Teachers and Admin; The REAL MOCO Jew Haters and Quislings...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • King Chicken

I identify as King/Emperor
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 24, 2022
    Land Full of Marys - MoCo
    So, this is definitely becoming an area of concern in the Jewish community (and Jewish educators in MCPS), and the best part is how many people are acting surprised about it. "Montgomery County is 10% Jewish! How can there be anti-Semitism?" Yeah, well, it's like 80% blue, and home to some of the nuttiest ones (who couldn't afford to live in Howard County). No one said anything as the schools became progressively more insane with the DEI nonsense, and it ends up like it always does: liberal-supporting groups get special advantages, conservative-supporting groups get discriminated against.
    We could all call the school as concerned citizens...inquiring about the teachers future there. Ask the administration if they are condemning the antisemitic posts. That's how they communicate.... teachers/wokesters

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It's time for a high-visibility campaign to request donations of Jewish organs for needy Palestinians.

Let's see how many MoCo Jews step up. Of course, follow up with videos of the Palestinians dumping the organs into the gutter and stomping on them.

Because that would be how it would play out.

Maybe it might open a few eyes. (Corneal donations gladly accepted).

The time has come when vicious satire has become inadequate, as it strives to imitate reality, but falls behind.

Last edited:

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County

The time has come when vicious satire has become inadequate, as it strives to imitate reality, but falls behind.

I'd like to see some guys in Nazi uniforms show up at some of these Pro Palestine rallys to cheer them on. Maybe sing the Horst Wessel Lied.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I'd like to see some guys in Nazi uniforms show up at some of these Pro Palestine rallys to cheer them on. Maybe sing the Horst Wessel Lied.
    We're already seeing this season's new Nazi uniforms and Brown Shirts. Not quite as stylish, but in many ways even more odious.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    ****No doubt putting their top men on it, TOP men.

Uh, oh. Someone has caught on.

The Montgomery County Jewish Parents Coalition released a statement about the incident which stated: “It is absolutely abhorrent for a teacher to espouse these hateful lies. This egregious behavior also underscores the urgent need for a critical examination of DEI programming and those that lead them, as they reveal a concerning connection between the promotion of harmful stereotypes within these initiatives and the perpetuation of antisemitism.

Meanwhile, MCPS rearranges the furniture...

She also cited Board Policy ACA, Nondiscrimination, Equity and Cultural Proficiency which states, “Discrimination in any form will not be tolerated. It impedes Montgomery County Public Schools’ (MCPS) ability to discharge its responsibilities to all students and staff, and achieve our community’s long-standing efforts to create, foster, and promote equity, inclusion, and acceptance for all.”

Despite major social media backlash pointed at Khan-Williams – such as calls for her termination – and disappointment from community members, Hopkins said that she is confident the school can come out of this incident as “stronger and more united” in its commitment to non-discrimination, equity and cultural proficiency.

“We are resolute in our values, and under my leadership, we will work tirelessly to ensure that every student feels safe, valued, and respected at Tilden,” Hopkins wrote.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    Owusu started when my Son was going there. My Son was lucky to graduate when he did, looking back.
    This article says the Jew Hater Owusu is out 01/01/2024.

"In Montgomery County, Cohen is the second of two principals to announce their departure before the end of the school year.

Clarksburg High School’s Principal Edward Owusu is retiring effective Jan. 1."

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    This article says the Jew Hater Owusu is out 01/01/2024.

"In Montgomery County, Cohen is the second of two principals to announce their departure before the end of the school year.

Clarksburg High School’s Principal Edward Owusu is retiring effective Jan. 1."
    I guess he's being pushed out for allowing the Anti-Judaic/Israeli events. (I was being facetious, I'm not sure if that's true)

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    But wait!

There's more.

If you act now, you also get...

“From the river to the sea” is a peaceful rallying cry, not antisemitic. “Just like here in America, we have from sea to shining sea,” she said. “It's no different It's a call for freedom, peace, basic rights, and humanity and coexistence," El-Haggan said.

:lol:

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    But wait!

There's more.

If you act now, you also get...

“From the river to the sea” is a peaceful rallying cry, not antisemitic. “Just like here in America, we have from sea to shining sea,” she said. “It's no different It's a call for freedom, peace, basic rights, and humanity and coexistence," El-Haggan said.

:lol:
    Couldn't disagree with her more about her politics, but it should get interesting real quick. She brings up the fact that other MCPS staff were allowed to have BLM quotes in their email signatures, which should be in violation of the policy, but they were never confronted about them or put on leave. BLM is a protected class though, for some reason...

The Ds are starting to eat each other, I'm excited to see where it goes!

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Couldn't disagree with her more about her politics, but it should get interesting real quick. She brings up the fact that other MCPS staff were allowed to have BLM quotes in their email signatures, which should be in violation of the policy, but they were never confronted about them or put on leave. BLM is a protected class though, for some reason...

+1

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    And it goes...

"At the press conference at the CAIR Maryland headquarters in Baltimore, El-Haggan, Robinson and Wolf expressed their continued advocacy for Palestine and the desire to return to the classroom and their students.

“The anger, sadness and frustration are unparalleled,” Wolf said. “Montgomery County Public Schools publicly maligned my character and took me away from a job and the people to whom I have dedicated my heart and mind because of one opinion.”

Wolf also stated that the allegations that she is antisemitic were false, and she deserved to have her name cleared.

Robinson recounted a story about resolving a conflict between a Muslim and a Jewish student at her school this school year. She said that she asked them to help design a symbol of their unity, open-mindedness and problem solving, she said. The symbol, which was of a palm-shaped amulet, or a Hamsa, that one student brought from Israel, was later tattooed on her arm, Robinson said."

Restorative Justice in action! Isn't that precious? :rolleyes:

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Hopefully it’s an all you can eat buffet…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRSMD

Sep 4, 2013
    Derwood
    Until the individuals or so called teachers keep their personal opinions to themselves they do not belong in a classroom. A teacher’s job is to teach a curriculum that is un biased and based on facts not opinions. In MOCO as everyone can see few teachers can stick to that.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    Not one word about the Jew Haters among the staff and management of MCPS.

But it's never about the holocaust alone.

Everyone else has to pile on as well.

The bill also has been amended to include education in the curricula about the transatlantic slave trade as well as ethnic cleansing affecting marginalized groups beyond the Jewish community in line with recommendations from the Maryland NAACP.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

It matters if the system has officially endorsed BLM, like it has in howard county. In howard county, supporting BLM is considered the "official line" from the system. So if a teacher expresses support for BLM, that teacher is protected because the teacher is stating the official stance of the system in the teacher's professional capacity.

Unless the system has come out with a stance on israel/gaza that the teacher is echoing, the teacher does NOT have 1a protections in the teacher's speech on the clock. See my above reference to some court precedent for public sector workers. Because the teacher posted a political stance in her official capacity through her work e-mail, she does NOT have 1a protections as a public sector worker. The lawsuits brought by CAIR will fail based on court precedent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom