• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    I’m voting for Heather Mizeur, mostly because I would find it hilarious to force black Democrats to have to pick between a lesbian woman or a white male Republican, aka, all the things they hate. Really, I’m not going to get what I want out of MD politics anyway so I might as well just troll the state.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    At some point at the state level, the DINO movement needs to come together and coordinate all DINOs voting for the same folks.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    At some point at the state level, the DINO movement needs to come together and coordinate all DINOs voting for the same folks.

I've swapped notes with folks on this, and I'm told it will happen.

But... (and you may be shocked to hear me say this;))

All it takes is one person to see a need and take it.

SkinsBrew started the freestatedinos.com site, but someone needs to get mouthy and help expand the messaging, put together teams to identify objectives, and start some conversation on this.

I know occbrian started a concept on this that anyone can step up and own for their districts, and there are a couple of Liberty Tree groups out there, but it all seems to be dying on the vine.

Now, with the GA session coming up, this can be used to the DINO advantage.

If Marylanders can be motivated to address [insert your area of concern here], start communicating with your reps now on it, and promise them you WILL keep focused on it, then you stand a chance of getting their attention.

OOPS... here I go again.

;)

Complacency is killing this state.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

SkinsBrew started the freestatedinos.com site, but someone needs to get mouthy and help expand the messaging, put together teams to identify objectives, and start some conversation on this.

I know occbrian started a concept on this that anyone can step up and own for their districts, and there are a couple of Liberty Tree groups out there, but it all seems to be dying on the vine.

If Marylanders can be motivated to address [insert your area of concern here], start communicating with your reps now on it, and promise them you WILL keep focused on it, then you stand a chance of getting their attention.

OOPS... here I go again.

;)

Meh, nothing I haven't heard before, I at about my limit with iron in the fire. If I do any more, I need to get approval to move or remove the iron ceiling. :D

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Very fine article. Trvth.

How do we alter the theme of this article?

Support/find more non-interventionist free-market pro-2A candidates. Fill the state house and senate with such. Then elevate from the ranks. As of now, we have few in the ranks. I can think of a handful for my short-list. We need more!!!

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County

OOPS... here I go again.

;)

I went to the local GOP meeting last week for people who were running or interested in running in the upcoming elections - about 30 people there. When Tony O'donnell and Mark Fisher said that running was a "full time" job and that it was hard to run and work at the same time, you could hear those that were thinking of running grumble. I think they thought that all you needed to do was sign up and that was it. As of the meeting they were still looking for someone to run against MIKE MILLER.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I’m voting for Heather Mizeur, mostly because I would find it hilarious to force black Democrats to have to pick between a lesbian woman or a white male Republican, aka, all the things they hate. Really, I’m not going to get what I want out of MD politics anyway so I might as well just troll the state.

:p:thumbup::D:)

BMW

Feb 28, 2013
    SoMD

Charles Lollar is black. They would rally to him if he wins the Republican primary.

ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    Charles Lollar is black. They would rally to him if he wins the Republican primary.

They did not flock to Michael Steele.

Which proved that voting for the free stuff given out by Dems is more powerful than voting for race.

Voting for a black candidate that gives out free stuff is a pretty powerful pull.

Mr H

They did not flock to Michael Steele.

Which proved that voting for the free stuff given out by Dems is more powerful than voting for race.

Voting for a black candidate that gives out free stuff is a pretty powerful pull.

Steele couldn't "speak to them"... Lollar can.

Of course, when he does, he'll be slathered as a panderer, and not a "real black".

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD

OOPS... here I go again.

;)

Complacency has killed this state.

FIFY

The only real question that has yet to be answered; can it be revived?

Mr H

I'm more optimistic, I guess.

I talk to a lot of folks across the state, and get a lot of feedback from others who do the same. "We" are out there. Motivating people with a message that resonates with them is the key.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    I'm more optimistic, I guess.

I talk to a lot of folks across the state, and get a lot of feedback from others who do the same. "We" are out there. Motivating people with a message that resonates with them is the key.

Good we need more optimistic people around. I'm more a realist, and you know what they say about those.. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom