• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonb219

Oct 17, 2013
    Falling Waters, WV
    What number do I need to get from the Sherriff's office when I get fingerprinted for my HQL to enter on the website? Heard some folks were given the wrong number (i.e.reciept number versus transaction number).

Thanks,

Dave

The Sheriff's Office will give you a receipt. The receipt will have a "PCN" number on it. That's the number you put on your HQL application.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    I was in Bass Pro last night and stopped by to talk to Kevin Nelson. He is the guy that teaches the Utah CCW Class there. He was telling me that the guys working the firearm counter cannot even take the guns out of the glass case to show you unless you have your HQL. As crazy as that is, it might just cut down on the wait times of those that are there, with an HQL, to actually buy a gun. I wonder if this will be the new rule at the gunshows or is it just a BP policy?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I was in Bass Pro last night and stopped by to talk to Kevin Nelson. He is the guy that teaches the Utah CCW Class there. He was telling me that the guys working the firearm counter cannot even take the guns out of the glass case to show you unless you have your HQL. As crazy as that is, it might just cut down on the wait times of those that are there, with an HQL, to actually buy a gun. I wonder if this will be the new rule at the gunshows or is it just a BP policy?

There is a thread floating around here on this, it is just BAD BP policy.

opticman

9mm EyeDoctor
    Sep 30, 2009
    HQL Card?

Am I correct that after everything is approved they mail you an actual license card? It's been couple of weeks since everything cleared on the web site and approved.

Drew1340

Nov 30, 2010
    AA county
    I am shocked at an above post about bass pro.... now granted it is a free market but who here truly wants to buy from bass pro, they don't care about md two A rights... they undercut local dealers and tell you that you cant handle a firearm without a hql.... my personal opinion is I would much much rather support any of our local IPs and shops whether they are on this forum or not I don't see shopping at walmart or bass pro as a reasonable option...end of that rant get some hqls buy guns F MD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom