• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wade234

Feb 12, 2011
    Mechanicsville, MD
    They just posted on Facebook they are limiting it to 1 box per lane. You can still bring as much as you want for your own gun. I think they require you to purchase their ammo for rental guns.

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    They just posted on Facebook they are limiting it to 1 box per lane. You can still bring as much as you want for your own gun. I think they require you to purchase their ammo for rental guns.

Wait. You can only buy one box of their ammo but can bring as much of your own? That limits only them since their shit is too expensive anyway. Tards.

wade234

Feb 12, 2011
    Mechanicsville, MD
    It mostly impacts the people renting guns. I am assuming most people with their own guns will bring there own ammo. You are correct their ammo prices were too high before. I can't imagine what they are charging now. I wonder how many people are going to set up tables out front selling ammo?

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    Try opening a brick and mortar store sometime. After you pay insurance, permits, taxes, employee salaries, the electric bill, and on and on and on.....

You might not think paying a few extra bucks a box is so bad. :-)

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Try opening a brick and mortar store sometime. After you pay insurance, permits, taxes, employee salaries, the electric bill, and on and on and on.....

bingo..

the new place is not cheap to build either.. we are talking in the million(s).

also.. how many range set their lane price as whole day? not many.. most charge per hour, heard few even charge per 30minutes!!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

Exactly. When was the last time you heard "Millionaire Gun Range Owner Post Record Profits" or "Range Owner Wins New Building in Lottery, Vows to Sell Ammo at Cost".....

rotag

Mar 9, 2012
    pasadena
    2 weeks ago they only let me buy 2 50 round boxes of Federal match target 22lr. The prices weren't that bad, escpecially since you can't find it anywhere locally. Even though i will not be going back (not enough rules and way too many shooot as fast as I can people)

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    It mostly impacts the people renting guns. I am assuming most people with their own guns will bring there own ammo. You are correct their ammo prices were too high before. I can't imagine what they are charging now. I wonder how many people are going to set up tables out front selling ammo?

Genius.

Cicirich

Feb 10, 2013
    I don't think there ammo prices were that bad. I usually rent their guns but if you can only buy one box of ammo per caliber that will get crazy expensive. Lane rental$20, gun rental $7, targets $1, one box of ammo about $25 for 9mm , plus tax. About ten minutes to shoot 50 rounds. Rent another gun with different caliber probably more expensive for ammo and additional gun rental fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom