• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fustercluck

Aug 4, 2008
    Eastern Shore
    I think registration opened up in March last year. At least, that's when I wrote the check to Sanner's Lake. Like you, I've been watching for registration to open up, but so far no sign.
    /D

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    JJ put a lot of work into the last few matches and decided it was just too much for him this year. There was some talk of some others putting it on but I don't think that ever got off the ground. Looks like there will be another break in years between MD matches.

actionpistolshooter

Nov 11, 2009
    Dunkirk, MD
    JJ put a lot of work into the last few matches and decided it was just too much for him this year. There was some talk of some others putting it on but I don't think that ever got off the ground. Looks like there will be another break in years between MD matches.

I understand, it is a lot of work and a huge investment in time. Just more time to practice!

Fustercluck

Aug 4, 2008
    Eastern Shore

Bummer. JJ did a really good job, IMO, with last year's match.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    No MD State IDPA this year folks. :mad54: All of the players from previous years are burned-out. It's a ton of work and no one else has "rogered" up to do it this year. We are planning an "all steel" shoot in place of it. We have an EXCELLENT inventory of different targets. Movers, drop turners, small (and I mean SMALL) pop-ups, large pop-ups, the imfamous Texas Star and others. May have a few paper targets as well. It will be a fun type shoot and you will really enjoy it. :thumbsup: Same basic week end, but fewer days. Not sure about advanced registration yet, if at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom