• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • epc3762

Dec 30, 2007
    Forest Hill, Maryland
    Going to the Republican Club of Harford County meeting tonight and was wondering if you know of any literature/ phamplets for our forum I could hand out? In PDF format that I could print?

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Going to the Republican Club of Harford County meeting tonight and was wondering if you know of any literature/ phamplets for our forum I could hand out? In PDF format that I could print?

Unfortunately no. I've been thinking about having sometype of literature or card madeup so that when I meet people who are interested I coud give them the web address easily.

Conundrum

Oct 19, 2007
    WV
    Maybe make it a PDF file we all could download and print off. I'd put some here in the shop.

epc3762

Dec 30, 2007
    Forest Hill, Maryland
    Thanks for trying... The meeting is at 7:00 PM tonight and I just got in from work and was trying to promote us... I did get copies of the petition information made and will be handing them out.

Just did not know if there was anything from the past I had not come across yet that was already made up.....

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Thanks for trying... The meeting is at 7:00 PM tonight and I just got in from work and was trying to promote us... I did get copies of the petition information made and will be handing them out.

Just did not know if there was anything from the past I had not come across yet that was already made up.....

We have "seasonal" literature available for download. By that I mean issue specific .pdf's; mostly having to do with certain gun bills in the legislature. When the boss gets back I'll talk to him about it.

Thanks for trying!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I sent him what I had here.

epc3762

Dec 30, 2007
    Forest Hill, Maryland
    Lambo and my wife Bonnie and myself went to the meeting... Lambo and I presented the information on the HB2 Petition we have online... Well it turns out the bill was killed last night officially as it did not make the crossover deadline of last night at 12:00 mid-night. The Member who informed Roger and I of this is on the Republican Central Committee of Harford County and apparently he watched a bill of his get killed in the liberal slaughter last night.... He was highly pissed as we were. He did say to keep collecting signatures for the future.... Not good news... This was from someone much more familiar with the legislative process than I. April 7th apparently is not the dead line....Last night was.... Unless the bill or a bill that HB2 could be attached to gets amended that there is no hope for this year. If you know something different on this please enlighten us.... And if it needs to be kept under wraps as to what is going to happen with the petition then I understand that. Hopefully what I stated earlier about it being attached to another bill and it gets revived is our only hope at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom