• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Wow....thread from the dead.

It's over two years old!

BUT, this is a great bump....we need to get these things printed up and distributed far and wide.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm going to running around today. I might just take a few to some shops. :thumbsup:

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    how about we post this at dulles this weekend in a couple different places?

It is good form to ask the show owners if it is ok to pass out the flyers first.
    For instance, the Silverado Gun show owner will not allow us to pass out the MDShooters flyers after he got into a hissy fit about something said on this board if I recall correctly, but I don't see a reason why the Dulles show would have any problems.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    It is good form to ask the show owners if it is ok to pass out the flyers first.
    For instance, the Silverado Gun show owner will not allow us to pass out the MDShooters flyers after he got into a hissy fit about something said on this board if I recall correctly, but I don't see a reason why the Dulles show would have any problems.

Did you punch him in the mouf or somfin to make him mad?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    This might explain why SGS won't let us distribute flyers:

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=288

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=287

We called Frank on the carpet for his unwillingness to listen to reason and see that the lies that were being told about MSI and our friends in the General Assembly were hurting the advancement of the RKBA efforts in this state.

We hurt his feelings because we refused to accept his lame answers.

I re-read those threads......and we couldn't have accepted any of his answers because aside from responding to Lambo, he never replied to any of us.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    I-dont-always-bump-old-threads-but-when-I-do-I-prefer-to-bump-4-month-old-ones.jpg

Is the flyer in post #1 still valid? Can it still be printed and distributed?

rayg5102

Apr 12, 2009
    Frederick
    First thing would be to update the logo to match the one in the upper left of this site. Nothing should ever go out under MDShooters without that Logo.

Just my opinion.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    First thing would be to update the logo to match the one in the upper left of this site. Nothing should ever go out under MDShooters without that Logo.

Just my opinion.

Yes, I agree. The flier attached to this thread was generated when there were like 20 members. It needs a refresh in a bad way. I need to spend an hour in Photoshop.

kimsmells

Feb 15, 2010
    Maryland
    Yes, I agree. The flier attached to this thread was generated when there were like 20 members. It needs a refresh in a bad way. I need to spend an hour in Photoshop.

well then whatchu waitin for?! I would love to distribute some of em. Now, when i talk to friends, about 75% of every topic i bring up starts with....i read on my forum that..... or funny you should say that, theres this thread on my forum.....

I think theyre getting annoyed. That, or they are secretly envious of my coolness for being a member. Now i can let em know where to enlist :party29:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    +1

This is the first time I saw the flyer, so I printed a few for distro ..

Make an entry when the new and improved version is available.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    If we wear our MD shooter T shirts and hoodies if you already have one to the Silverado shows and in public we can still get the word out to many. I was at the 2A rally last April and after 20 or so years of on again off again NRA activism when they could be bothered with MD and was completely unaware of MD shooters and only vaugly aware of MSI,SAF,GOA and then only thought of them as leaches on the NRA. Promoting this site is promoting MSI,SAF,GOA and also the NRA when they do something praiseworthy. I had pretty much become disilusioned with the NRA for the last 10yrs or so and I am happy to have refound the fight so I can get back in the middle of it all because somebody. Wore a hoodie to the 2A rally last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom