• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    I submitted my concealed carry application a couple of weeks ago and am finally to the stage where it was "accepted". I just got an email from CCCE-Medical Records<ccce-medical records @radnet.com wanting permission to access my medical records. No way am I granting permission to any entity to access my medical records. The thought then occurred to me - I wonder if this is part of the MSP background check? But I think any request of this nature for background check would come from MSP. Any ideas?

Update: After research I remembered I made an account with American Radiology to be able to view some recent MRI's and CT Scans. They are part of Radnet. I'm still not going to grant any kind of permission without any specifics as to what it is for.

Last edited:

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    According to this web page anyway radnet.com appears to be a radiology related business.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Radnet is both the owner of many imaging centers and a provider of image handling services to third parties. If you asked for online access to studies done at American Radiology, you would probably access them on a system managed by radnet. This sounds like it may be the HIPAA release related to that image access.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom