• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Actually, I think it's DumbleBurg that will need his BP meds. He's not used to people standing up to him in his face, and the data is all on LaPiere's side. I'm going to try and see if my remote DVR will work, this could be fun.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    If you're a Comcast subscriber, you're supporting NBC and helping to pay Gregory's (and Chris Matthews', Rachel Maddow's, Brian William's, etc.) salary - it's not widely known, but Comcast now owns NBC, MSNBC and sister channels.

It's time to boycott Comcast and switch to Verizon Fios or another alternative.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    If you're a Comcast subscriber, you're supporting NBC and helping to pay Gregory's (and Chris Matthews', Rachel Maddow's, Brian William's, etc.) salary - it's not widely known, but Comcast now owns NBC, MSNBC and sister channels.

It's time to boycott Comcast and switch to Verizon Fios or another alternative.

Part of your monthly charges with Verizon are paid to Comcast and the NBC channels for broadcast rights.

Switching won't have an impact.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Yeppers ...

Blooming idiot berg and hosted by David the law does not apply to me Gregory. I can see that this will be unbiased.

That last 'episode' of Meet the dePressed with Wayne LaPierre turned out badly for Gregory. He was made a laughing stock because of it. So, now he's calling in reinforcments to double-team poor ol' Wayne, and I'm surprised that he agreed to another round.

I'm DVR'ing so I can cherry-pick comments to provide counter agruments afterwards, but it would be GREAT to catch another 'illegal action' on either Gregory's or Bloomberg's part.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Part of your monthly charges with Verizon are paid to Comcast and the NBC channels for broadcast rights.

Switching won't have an impact.

Have to respectfully disagree. It would have some impact, and a larger impact if everybody did it. I'd rather have a tiny royalty/fee begrudgingly paid to them by their competitor, Verizon, than me cut a $200 check to Commie Cast every month.

45-70

Jan 23, 2013
    North Central MD
    Wayne LaPierre did a heck of a job in the portion I caught. Chicago is LAST in enforcement of gun laws! NRA was absolutely right on armed guards in schools.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Good job Wayne! Way to all out the mainstream press for not pressuring the administrations to go after the real criminals!! Great Chicago example - they have serious crime problems because they do prosecute criminals!! Seems to me they allow crime so blame can be placed on guns, which allows them to push their agenda of gun bans!

Abuck

Ultimate Member
    Anyone else hear Bloom almost slip up? At the 11:02 mark as he's says "this is about the public having right to buy arms, and the right to car... to protect themselves", he almost said the right to carry. That would have been great. LOL Douchebag!

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Yes he did. Bloomberg makes my blood boil. "Save me from myself!!". Ass.

I'd like to see the NRA come out full bore with a pro-active, "First, let's enforce the EXISTING gun laws" campaign.

We ought to do that here in MD, too.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Cool, hopefully my remote DVR request went through and I got it. Great to hear BBurg got smacked. I hate that SOB, and I really despise the fact that he still claims to be a good Republican.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom