• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    But for such incredible prices who could go wrong?!?

$40 for a box of 38? Does that include a special service from his wife too? I wouldn't want to be the only one screwed in this deal.

People should be banned for this type of crap.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Eddie Van

Dude
    Feb 4, 2011
    Hollywood Star Lanes
    What member got screwed?

If someone buys it, then they got what they paid for, if someone doesn't buy it, then ...?

So what if the seller made it to Wally World before me (or you), next time I'll beat them to the store to buy what i want :shrug:

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Standing by for the same "it's a free economy so you aren't allowed to complain" crowd who defended Cheaper Than Dirt.

Ultimately, while it may be a free economy, this is also a private forum. You wouldn't let someone sit in your yard and sell $5 a cup lemonade, would you?

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Really people you know how many threads we had on this one minute you b**** about freedom next you think making money is wrong this is one reason why I left before if you don't like the price shut up and don't buy it easy as that!

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    I just bought 2 boxes of wwb.40 and it cost me $38 a box, so charging $40 when you did the leg work is not horrible.... I have seen LGS selling Walmart ammo at a bigger markup then this that's for sure...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Really people you know how many threads we had on this one minute you b**** about freedom next you think making money is wrong this is one reason why I left before if you don't like the price shut up and don't buy it easy as that!

It's not that simple. Clearing the shelves so that others are forced to pay you a higher price is what I have a real problem with.

-Jim

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    I've seen higher prices at some of our beloved IPs. When you add sales tax and fuel costs to what the seller paid, these prices don't seem that unreasonable.

boardboy330

Resident Secret Squirrel
    Mar 18, 2008

You weren't trying to screw folks over though. You gave me a good price on last minute ammo and through in 22lr on top. Its different clearing all ammo in an area then flipping for a profit.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

tinydata

Jul 29, 2011
    Potomac
    Free market- if you feel his prices are too high, then don't buy the ammo. If no one buys his ammo, he's sitting on expensive ammunition.

This is a hobby- while I hate high prices just like any other shooter, I know I have to pick when I buy and when I wait.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    IF I needed this bad enough Id buy it.

.22L Remington Thunderbolt 40g. Hi-Speed 500rnds. 1 box. $30.00.

.22L Remington Golden Bullet/Brass Plated Hollow Point. 36g. 525rnds.
    2boxes. $30.00/each.

Hardly out of line. :shrug: Don't want it, don't buy it there are FAR worse prices I've seen here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom