• ...and so much more!
  • pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    1670093864568.png

·

https://www.facebook.com/#
    Under the #constitution, most federal acts, laws, rules, regulations, and orders are Void. It's up to the people to treat them that way, too.

JMHO, this applies to county and State --rules, regulations or orders like Bill 21-22 & HB425 and SB387.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Yeah, but its not going to discourage them. A decade ago they shit on us and we had to deal with it. So they pass another BS bill that takes another decade... Sorry, bad mood today. :(
    It won’t take a decade. What has changed? BRUEN.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Jeff Waldstreicher knocked on my door after the 2013 debacle at MGA in Annapolis and before an election year back when I lived in MoCo. He said he liked my American flag on display and asked for my vote.He was on TV after the decision spouting this BS. Fortunately Mark was also on soon thereafter
    Yes, I have the same thoughts for Federick county Sen Ron Young and his wife. Both FECKLESS people.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    It is all going to come down to which state's law the 2AF is going to take all the way to SCOTUS. Then again, if NY loses at the trial level, or even the appellate level, it would be smart not to appeal to SCOTUS because then it becomes national law like Bruen.

So, I guess all of these are going to have to be fought at the state level until we have something from SCOTUS that covers the entire nation.

The way I see it, bring it on now. We should welcome this while we have a SCOTUS that is favorable to us. Let Thomas smack some state down and then remand a bunch of Circuit Court outcomes a la Bianchi.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    It is all going to come down to which state's law the 2AF is going to take all the way to SCOTUS. Then again, if NY loses at the trial level, or even the appellate level, it would be smart not to appeal to SCOTUS because then it becomes national law like Bruen.

So, I guess all of these are going to have to be fought at the state level until we have something from SCOTUS that covers the entire nation.

The way I see it, bring it on now. We should welcome this while we have a SCOTUS that is favorable to us. Let Thomas smack some state down and then remand a bunch of Circuit Court outcomes a la Bianchi.
    Didn’t SCOTUS say Kolbe v Hogan was wrongly decided? That would mean Bianchi, almost the same case, can only be decided in “our” favor. I am, of course, not an attorney.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Jeff Waldstreicher knocked on my door after the 2013 debacle at MGA in Annapolis and before an election year back when I lived in MoCo. He said he liked my American flag on display and asked for my vote. I told him what he and his goons did in 2013 was a disgrace to the flag and get off my property.

From what the article says he has gone full retard. That little redhead carpetbagger is a jerk.
    hahaha. In school the teachers would let him out a little early to get a head start on everyone else who wanted to beat his arsh

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The state spends our tax dollars to develop laws against the people than the people have to spend money to fight.

Too bad the people bring the suit have to pay out of pocket. It would stop frivolous laws or attempts.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Folks. Just a word. This has not happened yet. But it might, so it may be wise to keep to one's self any intentions about compliance or non-compliance not matter how you feel about it at the moment. Just saying....

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Folks. Just a word. This has not happened yet. But it might, so it may be wise to keep to one's self any intentions about compliance or non-compliance not matter how you feel about it at the moment. Just saying....

Yes-exactly what I'm doing.....
    Any update on the TRO or leave allowed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scooby225

Latest threads

Top Bottom