• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    It has zero to do with hunting…it has zero to do with the environment…it has zero to do with saving children…it has zero to do with safety or anything else…other than it’s 100% designed to restrict the law abiding gun owner in an attempt to circumvent the Constitution and the Bruen decision.

Nothing more…nothing less.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Lets be clear,, this has zero to do with the environment.
    These are the same clowns that have ZERO problem with 17+ outdated sewage plants dumping in the PAX river,,, Not a SINGLE democrat rep/sen will give water pollution a second of thought.

Slackdaddy

Jan 1, 2019
    How many times did MD legislators say "We are not coming after your hunting guns" ??
    No,, going straight for the ammo.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I am a staunch 2A supporter. Sorry folks, Bizarro Fudd comment incoming...
    "I don't hunt so this law won't affect me. I don't care if they pass it into law. Nobody needs lead bullets for hunting."
    IT DOES AFFECT you, SG.

When you go out to commit violent crimes, you won't be able to use leaded ammo unless you want to be arrested for breaking this new law.

In other words, the DC snipers could have really F'd up, killing all those people with Toxic ammo. which will be the new law.

Slackdaddy

Jan 1, 2019
    I just looked up what the good Senator Young is up to besides this bill.
    For 2024 session, She is primary sponsor of 17 bills, and co-sponser of 21

IT DOES AFFECT you, SG.

When you go out to commit violent crimes, you won't be able to use leaded ammo unless you want to be arrested for breaking this new law.

In other words, the DC snipers could have really F'd up, killing all those people with Toxic ammo. which will be the new law.
    I was simply stating what a Fudd would do if the tables were turned. We had very little support from Fudds throughout the years. Now there is a bill that will affect them and not target shooters. Will this finally get them to become involved in Analpolis (sic)?
    First they came for the Jews...

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I was simply stating what a Fudd would do if the tables were turned. We had very little support from Fudds throughout the years. Now there is a bill that will affect them and not target shooters. Will this finally get them to become involved in Analpolis (sic)?
    First they came for the Jews...
    I see your point of view there. Plus I mis read the person speaking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, as you posted statement in quotes. Also,

I wasn't fast enough typing out and quoting my complete thought behind my statement.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    I am a staunch 2A supporter. Sorry folks, Bizarro Fudd comment incoming...
    "I don't hunt so this law won't affect me. I don't care if they pass it into law. Nobody needs lead bullets for hunting."
    Your entirely right. 2A has nothing to do with hunting and thats been communicated many times by very many influential people.
    So no sense for anyone getting involved like a lawyer or a pavement patriot to argue for the hunting community.
    I'm with you, pass it. Right off. Right out of the gate. No waiting, just do it.
    We'll see who has more handcuffs than hunters when it all plays out.
    It'll be one way or the other in the end, thats the only for sure.

remrug

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2009
    manchester md
    But really, the bottom line is there are far too many wildlife violators around the bay to where cases get dismissed. Dorchester county probably leads the pack in losing cases because of incompetence.
    A buddy of mine get a hefty fine while duck hunting on Guinea Island
    His crime???? He took a dump which is ok. Wiping his but with paper was considered littering. Hence the fine

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    A buddy of mine get a hefty fine while duck hunting on Guinea Island
    His crime???? He took a dump which is ok. Wiping his but with paper was considered littering. Hence the fine
    His crime, was going to Guinea Island in the first place, which happens to be public ground without asking permission in a backwards ass jurisdiction.
    He didn't get fined, he was re- educated!

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I commit horrible crimes such as straddling the Mason Dixon Line while removing magazine pins. Was I in PA (legal) or Maryland (illegal)?
    I AM A REBEL!!!!!
    What gets me is just how STUPID the actual statutes of existing laws are. And to think, we could not defeat these yet.

I retrace back to Md's statutes regarding transporting of a regulated firearm. A brand new member who says he moved into Md recently, had registered 2 of 4 of is Pistols within the 90 day period. He asked what happens if some of his regulated arms aren't registered until after 90 days have elapsed.

As some have said, "welcome to MD, now you know."

If MD can make laws that tell us where and when we can take possession, where and when we can move our guns to, how many bullets we can put in them, what type guns are too scary to permit ownership of, how and where we need to store them, and even such as BurkeM told me, I cannot even legally take my guns to dad's house, or my sister's place to have protection or to even store them safely to be in my presence while I am there and not home at my place. Or if there is something I suspect might be wrong with the operation, I cannot even legally take my gun to a buddy's
    place to have him look to see if he sees anything wrong with it.

Give me a break. Now they want to make certain bullets illegal and any replacement options, even more expensive than they already are.
    C'mon, man!!!

What gets me is just how STUPID the actual statutes of existing laws are. And to think, we could not defeat these yet.

I retrace back to Md's statutes regarding transporting of a regulated firearm. A brand new member who says he moved into Md recently, had registered 2 of 4 of is Pistols within the 90 day period. He asked what happens if some of his regulated arms aren't registered until after 90 days have elapsed.

As some have said, "welcome to MD, now you know."

If MD can make laws that tell us where and when we can take possession, where and when we can move our guns to, how many bullets we can put in them, what type guns are too scary to permit ownership of, how and where we need to store them, and even such as BurkeM told me, I cannot even legally take my guns to dad's house, or my sister's place to have protection or to even store them safely to be in my presence while I am there and not home at my place. Or if there is something I suspect might be wrong with the operation, I cannot even legally take my gun to a buddy's
    place to have him look to see if he sees anything wrong with it.

Give me a break. Now they want to make certain bullets illegal and any replacement options, even more expensive than they already are.
    C'mon, man!!!
    I am thoroughly convinced they write the laws intentionally vague for the sole purpose of dissuading vendors from shipping things to Marylandistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom