Martinsburg, WV
    0d019c4ee33c355dd67caa6d392d24ae.jpg

And they are gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACMAN

Jan 24, 2011
    Maryland
    Keep refreshing the page.
    I was trying to snag some 1000 ct boxes when the 5000 popped up. It was showing OOS no backorder before I refreshed.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

ACMAN

Jan 24, 2011
    Maryland
    Did you get any? I have been getting this alert on and off for about an hour (over 10 times). Every time I checked, nothing was available to order. Eventually I kept reloading the page instead of waiting for the alert. Just wonder if a false indicator is being picked up by the alert bots.

I did.
    try refreshing the page over and over.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    yeah i got the email alert for the pistol primers and immediately clicked and OOS. but then a little later refreshed their site and saw them in stock and did the fastest checkout ever and got 5k. i thought for a millisecond about changing qty to 2 but said that would endanger the order! now i need to score 5k small rifle primers and i will be GTG for some time, in conjunction with the ammo i have.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    yeah i got the email alert for the pistol primers and immediately clicked and OOS. but then a little later refreshed their site and saw them in stock and did the fastest checkout ever and got 5k. i thought for a millisecond about changing qty to 2 but said that would endanger the order! now i need to score 5k small rifle primers and i will be GTG for some time, in conjunction with the ammo i have.

Dang. I missed out. I was doing the same, but never allowed me to. Kept saying in stock, but OOS when I’d click add to cart. Tried for about 15 minutes before I gave up.

Oh well.

Glad someone here benefited.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Supposedly up this morning. Fastest I’ve ever clicked through an order of anything.

Fingers crossed it ships, but Midway has never given me a problem before.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Completely removed from showing up as available but going in and out of stock. I guess they are well and truly out. I still won't breath easier until I see the shipping notification (and these days with shipping, until it arrives!)

Does make me curious if it was people cancelling orders, or if Midway was somehow throttling supply on their website. Like they got 100 cases or something and were only releasing 10 an hour to order availability or something. Ours not to reason why...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom