Might as well finally post a hello, I suppose...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Howdy to y'all!

I've lurked here for quite a while, mostly in the classifieds seeking new toys.

I'm an NRA Lifer usually in the Frederick and Westminster areas shooting my guns & crossbow, fishing, camping, hiking, mountainbiking and enjoying other similar outdoor pursuits.

I like the Dallas Cowboys, Baltimore Orioles, Washington Capitals, DC United and enjoying a nice bourbon or microbrew while watching my teams habitually underachieve.

I play guitar and enjoy almost all types of music but since this is starting to sound like some sort of pitiable personals ad, I'm gonna call it quits on this post and wish ye fine folk a fair evening.

Later,
    LL

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Cowboys??........check out ar15 your not going to fit in here or anywhere

Hahaha J/K welcome boss home to see some info tossed around from ya!

-Matt

JOBU

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2010
    STALAG Montgomery
    Cowboys??........check out ar15 your not going to fit in here or anywhere

Hahaha J/K welcome boss home to see some info tossed around from ya!

-Matt

Cowboys? Yeah, baby!! You & Me!!!

I use this forum to regularly diss the loosers that are fans of Dan Snyder's squad of loosers.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Welcome.

When I was addicted to mt. biking, before I was addicted to firearms, I used to love riding at Gambrills State Park. The blue trail was a real hoot and the yellow was a nice regular kick-ass ride.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    The Gambrill Blue Trail(aka Catoctin Trail) starting in Gambrill is 26+ miles of fun not even counting the many, many miles of trails that spiderweb off it. I rode a part of it in the Frederick Watershed not even two weeks ago and moved here from NVA in part to be more near it.

I love IPAs mostly due to the fact that the higher ABV doesn't "taste it" thanks to the extra-generous hopping once intended to increase its travelability and shelf life. I usually water at either Barley & Hops in Frederick or Buffalo Wild Wings in Westminster. There are plenty of good taphouses around, though, and I've had a pint or four in many of them over the years. I'm looking forward to the Union Mills Microbrew Festival this Fall and hope the weather cooperates this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom