• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • _JT_

Jan 30, 2009
    Cecil County
    My wife's Grandmother just passed and had a full military burial for serving in the Navy during WWII. I'm still in love with the M-1 Garrand, such a perfect rifle.

We did get a little antsy as the Honor Guard went to shoot and had the rifles facing us before drawing upward.

K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    We get tagged to do military funerals every couple of weeks. most of the ones we do just request a flag folding w/ presentation to the family and taps.

PresentArms

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2008
    Middle River
    When my Father passed my Mom wanted full honors for him when he served in Korea it was very emotional. Everyone who served should be honored.

Last edited:

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    My wife's Grandmother just passed and had a full military burial for serving in the Navy during WWII. I'm still in love with the M-1 Garrand, such a perfect rifle.

We did get a little antsy as the Honor Guard went to shoot and had the rifles facing us before drawing upward.

sorry to hear of your loss my condolences but glad to see she got a full military burial...I have attended one memorial and one full military funeral in my time in and although not pleasant situation it is still an honor to be a part of such a formation.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    I picked up a case from the Honor Guard at my grandfather's funeral. It means alot to me. Especially since i had no idea he served before the day of his funeral. He never talked about it, and i really dont have anyone i can ask about it. I miss him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom