• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradw410

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 11, 2012
    Easton
    It's not steak but if you want some kick ass BBQ go to the BBQ joint on Dover street in easton. The beef brisket is to die for

cablegod

Mar 28, 2009
    Was there last month and it is Not worth it! My fav steak house is Lewnes' in downtown Annapolis. Very pricey but worth it and you will need to get reservations for any night of the week. New fav in Salisbury is Longhorn other than my own!

boardboy330

Resident Secret Squirrel
    Mar 18, 2008
    Best steak I've ever had was Tasting Room in Frederick MD. Buttery and tender filet. OK price at $33

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    Was there last month and it is Not worth it! My fav steak house is Lewnes' in downtown Annapolis. Very pricey but worth it and you will need to get reservations for any night of the week. New fav in Salisbury is Longhorn other than my own!

Wow, and I was not impressed with Lewnes. Had their filet Mignon and it was quite tasteless in my humble opinion and not as tender as I would have expected and a far cry from "butter" as somebody up here as exclaimed.
    If Lewnes is better than Mitchum than it certainly is not worth it. My wife had the tuna and couldn't cut it, had tendon go straight through her cut.

Why can't they get a steak right in MD? Seriously ... we are now North of $40 for a steak in this state in some places and it is just ..... food and not a "party in my mouth" as I would expect when you spent more than $100 for two just for the main course. :envy::mad54:

cablegod

Mar 28, 2009
    Wow, very sad to hear! It has been over a year since I have made a trip to Lewnes but I have been going there for many years and have always had a terrific meal. I'm an aged strip guy myself and have never had their filet but those with me that did had no complaints! Good Luck finding your perfect steak!

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    New thread starting right here..

....................................................................................................................................

Name the steak house with the HOTTEST looking young girls serving!

Texas Roadkill on Fruitland Salisbury line. :D:lol:

ffemtreed

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2011
    Wilmington, NC
    been there once when I lived on the eastern shore and would never go back. way overpriced, unseasoned meat and it wasn't cooked correctly like a high price steakhouse should be.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    been there once when I lived on the eastern shore and would never go back. way overpriced, unseasoned meat and it wasn't cooked correctly like a high price steakhouse should be.

Define "high priced", ANY steak house isn't Golden Corral. The menu has 18 -25 dollars, that is nowhere near what one could pay.... Ruths Cris for example and I have heard both good and a LOT of bad about that place. 100 dollars or so for starters.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    Yeah, even Annie's in Kent Narrows charges some $44 for their Kobe and it is not worth it ... then again you also paid over $40 for a pound of king crabs in the Narrows this summer.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Not a restaurant but if you like to cook yourself, you can go to Truth's in Oella, MD. The meat market is in the front of the slaughter house just off the road. You can see the holding pens from the entrance. So fresh it is still mooing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom