• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    i heard today the 91/30s are going for 200 plus now so i was just wondering. have a 44 i might sell if they are up in price.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    If you're not married to the MN44, buy a Yugoslavian M48A.

Much better rifle.

Southern Ohio Gun has them for 250.

Then buy a case of 8mm Mauser ammo from SGAmmo.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I have two MN M44 already. Just thinking if the sell prices were right I'd sell one.

Jradack

Dec 12, 2013
    Somd
    If you're not married to the MN44, buy a Yugoslavian M48A.

Much better rifle.

Southern Ohio Gun has them for 250.

Then buy a case of 8mm Mauser ammo from SGAmmo.

Get both. But the Yugo first, it is a very finely made rifle.
    Then Go to sgammo and get a case of both 8mm and 7.65x54, then get some more.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Sure wish people would read the thread before they assume what the thread is about based on a title. Thanks to those that did.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Poor condition (dark, rusty bore, pitting, cracked stock) $140 on a recent completed GB sale. Typical Izzy non-matching but in good shape went for $200. Typical Izzy in excellent shape went for $330.

$200-250 seems like a reasonable price to expect for a run-of-the-mill in decent shape M44 at this time. Prices seem to have come down a bit over the past two years with a lot of the MN collectors going for Finns these days. The ones that are actually gaining value right now are the Type 53s. $99 Century arms rifles from 3-4 years ago are now going for $200-$300. Barreled actions on those are selling for $140.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    $250 to $275 for nice examples. More or less depending on condition, type, details.

I am in the market for a nice M38 hint hint.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    i heard today the 91/30s are going for 200 plus now so i was just wondering. have a 44 i might sell if they are up in price.

My suggestion would be to hold unto it. These are not going to lose money in the long run. They will do nothing but increase in value.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    My suggestion would be to hold unto it. These are not going to lose money in the long run. They will do nothing but increase in value.

I'm under the understanding that the POS in the white house has sorta put a stop to the imports which would be a reason for the prices to increase on these guns. My thinking is that Trump may allow the imports to free flow once again which would most likely cause prices to drop.

Am I not correct on this line of thought?

dieselfarmboy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    Snow Hill, MD
    I'm under the understanding that the POS in the white house has sorta put a stop to the imports which would be a reason for the prices to increase on these guns. My thinking is that Trump may allow the imports to free flow once again which would most likely cause prices to drop.

Am I not correct on this line of thought?

Could be, I also heard though that most of the good ones had been imported. Im sure they is some bunker still hiding with some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom