• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coehorn

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2024
    Baltimore County
    I heard about this on WBAL radio on the way home from work. The one thing I didn't hear was the transgendered part. Hmm. Wonder why.
    Because you were listening to WBAL. That's why.

Can't believe how disgustingly Left they've gone in the past few years.

Like the DNC is signing their paychecks or something.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    I think that this kid had a lot of mental issues happening beyond the gender confusion.
    Of course there are.

Responsible grown ups used to keep this locked up in the “needs to know” file because they knew that unleashing rare genuine cases would result in mass hysterical psychosis.

It’s how 40% of a class becomes special needs.

When everyone is special, no one is special.

Coehorn

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2024
    Baltimore County
    :thumbsup:

I will have to add Syllogisms to the: What word did you learn on MDS?

syllogisms
    1. an instance of a form of reasoning in which a conclusion is drawn (whether validly or not) from two given or assumed propositions (premises), each of which shares a term with the conclusion, and shares a common or middle term not present in the conclusion (e.g., all dogs are animals; all animals have four legs; therefore all dogs have four legs).

Triggerfinger

States Rights!
    Sep 1, 2012
    Richlands, North Carolina
    There's only a small number of trans-gender people in the US and we're seeing more of them who have murdered or are in the process of a committing mass murder. I think we all saw this coming as a result of not addressing these peoples mental issues, but instead we catered to their fantasies to the extent of even mutilating them and eventually making them even worse off. I think we'll see more and more of these people in the coming future as they turn to violence against the society that failed them.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    There's only a small number of trans-gender people in the US and we're seeing more of them who have murdered or are in the process of a committing mass murder. I think we all saw this coming as a result of not addressing these peoples mental issues, but instead we catered to their fantasies to the extent of even mutilating them and eventually making them even worse off. I think we'll see more and more of these people in the coming future as they turn to violence against the society that failed them.
    They need to be institutionalized, plain and simple. If one were to say that they want to cut of their hand they would be deemed nutso. Want to cut off your pecker? Sign here oh brave soul...

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    Good job by Baltimore County PD, FBI, and Montgomery County PD.

And the person who notified law enforcement is to be commended. A great example of the importance of “see something - say something”.

AbolishTheNFA

Mar 12, 2024
    Frederick
    At what point will we admit that the people offering the lgbtq community safe haven and victimhood status are knowingly unleashing violence on our society?

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    Good job by Baltimore County PD, FBI, and Montgomery County PD.

And the person who notified law enforcement is to be commended. A great example of the importance of “see something - say something”.
    True and great job! At least this time around it’s not, I knew something was wrong with them and figured they’d be the one to go off.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    They need to be institutionalized, plain and simple. If one were to say that they want to cut of their hand they would be deemed nutso. Want to cut off your pecker? Sign here oh brave soul...
    My employer's yearly mandated training (things like how to handle an active shooter, what to do if a laptop is lost/stolen, etc) now includes tranny acceptance and they go out of their way to say it is not a mental illness and we had better respect them and their pronouns (all 427* of them) or else.

* Note: the number is as made up as the validity of their delusions.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Charges
    GLdxLGxWoAAdRKR

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Ok can we say "psycho"? Should have just offed itself. Now it's going to be in jail for a while, especially if its dad had a gun and it had the means to carry out the attack.

Twist

Feb 17, 2023
    Annapolis
    I'm not sure what crimes this person committed but isn't this exactly what the red flag law was intended to address? Make sure they have no access to firearms and get them in to a mental health facility.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    but isn't this exactly what the red flag law was intended to address? Make sure they have no access to firearms and get them in to a mental health facility.

Big Negitory !

Red Flags do NOTHING to get anyone any Mental Health evaluation.

That Process already existed before and currently ( and might actually potentially accomplish something)

Abagnale

Jan 27, 2022
    I wonder if the father's firearms and scary AR-15 were confiscated as a result of all of this.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    I have some personal awareness of this story. It's a horrible and tragic descent into mental illness. Before she/he fell into insanity, they were a good kid who was doing well in life. I can't imagine what the parents and family have been going through.
    she/he…they? So confusing. What was the assignment at birth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom