• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Having a Gunsmith thread and cut down the first Rifle I ever purchased. A 22 Marlin Bolt
    Killed the Accuracy for some reason. Now I no longer can shoot my first Rifle and its collecting dust.

they may have ruined the crown. You should have it looked at. its a inexpensive fix if it is!

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    First gun I ever bought myself, an H&R 922 revolver in 32 S&W with a 4” barrel decided I wanted a snubby so I cut the barrel with a hacksaw. That one ended up at a gun buyback years ago...

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    Having a Gunsmith thread and cut down the first Rifle I ever purchased. A 22 Marlin Bolt
    Killed the Accuracy for some reason. Now I no longer can shoot my first Rifle and its collecting dust.

Melnic how does the crown look, you may want to get it recrowned it buy a kit to do it yourself I bet if you change the angle of the crown accuracy will improve

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    I don’t normally mod things that can’t be reversed. Some may not like my guns but I’m happy with all of them, if I’m not I put it back or sell them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom