• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tower43

USMC - 0311
    Jul 6, 2010
    Lusby, MD
    Someone needs to do this. I'm stuck at home with a post-surgical dog, but I'll toss a hundred bucks into the bail fund.

Betcha you could find a feisty pro bono lawyer to assist.
    That won't matter, the person doing this won't be a career criminal so they'll get remanded to custody.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    No aspirations against Mark & the MSI Legal Team .

But am I correctly understanding that 3 counts are sent back to State Court , where the timeline will be starting from scratch . The remaining counts kept in Federal Court , BUT no interm Relief ?

So , 21-22E will be remaining in force for years while the case(s) proceed up the chain at the usual pace ?
    Oh, the state claims won't start from scratch. At the time the County removed the case to federal court, cross motions for summary judgment on the state law claims had already been argued. On remand, we will update those briefs and the case can be reargued.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    1683668420859.jpeg

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270

Congratulations MoCo.

Thanks for that link. Summer is gonna be spicyyyyy

That white flint mcdonalds is an effing cesspool of homeless nonsense that i put up with when craving a cone or a cheap-crap burger.

Keep calm. Carry on. Safety off.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    We need organic quinoa equity and hand-pressed artisanal cashew oil dressing reparations, and we need them NOW!
    Nice.

Thanks for that link. Summer is gonna be spicyyyyy

That white flint mcdonalds is an effing cesspool of homeless nonsense that i put up with when craving a cone or a cheap-crap burger.

Keep calm. Carry on. Safety off.
    No problem. It sure will be.

It’s a disgrace what’s happening here.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Wonderful. My two weekly grocery store stops have had incidents. This Whole Foods and the Germantown Wegmans.

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    Not everyone in MoCo voted for this excrement. Unfortunately, the down county folks have lost their collective minds. Those folks have destroyed much of Gaithersburg and Germantown with their, and they are working on Damascus. I suspect that before Moore is out of office, most of Maryland won't be livable for sane folks.

It's truly sad as this was a nice place growing up from the mid 50's through the most of the 90's. I mark the end of Connie Morella's time in the U.S. House of Representatives (She was tapped to be an ambassador and Van Hollow Head took her seat) as the point when the wheels really started to come off. There were signs it was coming, but for me that was the inflection point.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    Not everyone in MoCo voted for this excrement. Unfortunately, the down county folks have lost their collective minds. Those folks have destroyed much of Gaithersburg and Germantown with their, and they are working on Damascus. I suspect that before Moore is out of office, most of Maryland won't be livable for sane folks.

It's truly sad as this was a nice place growing up from the mid 50's through the most of the 90's. I mark the end of Connie Morella's time in the U.S. House of Representatives (She was tapped to be an ambassador and Van Hollow Head took her seat) as the point when the wheels really started to come off. There were signs it was coming, but for me that was the inflection point.
    That's true. Not everyone did. It's hard to believe it's gotten as bad as it has without some kind of course correction, but like you said, it's set to get worse under the current leadership.

This kind of interaction exemplifies the down county folks you mentioned:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom