• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottbillings

Jul 29, 2015
    I am a current member of Monumental Pistol & Rifle Club and an AGC of Baltimore badge holder. I tried to renew my Monumental membership at the 17 DEC meeting, but the meeting was cancelled. I have sent them an email, but no one has responded. There is no posted phone #. Can anyone help me?

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I am a current member of Monumental Pistol & Rifle Club and an AGC of Baltimore badge holder. I tried to renew my Monumental membership at the 17 DEC meeting, but the meeting was cancelled. I have sent them an email, but no one has responded. There is no posted phone #. Can anyone help me?

Curious as to just who you e-mailed? Also remember we are all volunteers and we have family and work commitments.

If you are a current member you should be able to renew on-line or via mail. The links are on the membership page of the website.

The officers phone numbers and e-mails are also listed on the website (https://www.monumental.org/about/officers/). I apologize if you called and I did not get back to you right away but I was in St. Agnes Hospital since early on Friday (12/16/16) morning.

Last edited:

nsksales

FFL & Regulated Firearms
    May 5, 2010
    Maryland
    Well, I received his request for information at 18:51 hrs on 12/19; responded to him 6 minutes later, at 18:57 hrs. The response included my name, email address, phone and fax #'s. Mr Billings posted on MD Shooters at 19:05 hrs. I realize that we are in an "instant on" world, but, Mr Billings, you are not playing very fair!
    V/R
    Secretary, MRPC

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Well, I received his request for information at 18:51 hrs on 12/19; responded to him 6 minutes later, at 18:57 hrs. The response included my name, email address, phone and fax #'s. Mr Billings posted on MD Shooters at 19:05 hrs. I realize that we are in an "instant on" world, but, Mr Billings, you are not playing very fair!
    V/R
    Secretary, MRPC

I checked this morning and I received one at 19:18 yesterday. That was one of the reasons I asked just who he contacted. As I stated, we are all volunteers and do not wait around checking e-mails all day.

Thanks Neil!

qwertee123

Choose Freedom
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 18, 2009
    Stuck in MoCo ...
    Curious as to just who you e-mailed? Also remember we are all volunteers and we have family and work commitments.

If you are a current member you should be able to renew on-line or via mail. The links are on the membership page of the website.

The officers phone numbers and e-mails are also listed on the website (https://www.monumental.org/about/officers/). I apologize if you called and I did not get back to you right away but I was in St. Agnes Hospital since early on Friday (12/16/16) morning.

I had the same experience, driving up to AGC on Dec 17 to attend the Monumental safety briefing.

I was a Monumental member but let me membership last for one-year but am active in Appleseed and know the AGC range rules

I submitted an email via the Monumental website Contact Us form and did not hear back.

I figured with the holidays that this might have slipped through the cracks.

Am I eligible to renew by mail as well?

Happy New Year!

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    All members have been eligible to renew via mail for over 20 years. All you need to do is download the form and follow the directions to mail in the form.

We are now offering on-line renewals too!

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011

Mike - if renewing online how do you get the Monumental sticker for the badge?

We're very sorry to hear you were in the hospital and hope it was nothing serious.

Steve
    PS Happy (almost) New Year!

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    All members have been eligible to renew via mail for over 20 years. All you need to do is download the form and follow the directions to mail in the form.

We are now offering on-line renewals too!

Thanks Mike! I renewed on-line!

Ok...I'm confused.:o I clicked on the link to renew online, and it asked me to login in to my account. As far as I know, I never had any kind of online account...and I can't seem to find a way to create one. Just for kicks, I put in my email address and clicked, "forgot password," but it knew I didn't have an account.

What am I missing? It's something right in front of me, isn't it:rolleyes:

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Ok...I'm confused.:o I clicked on the link to renew online, and it asked me to login in to my account. As far as I know, I never had any kind of online account...and I can't seem to find a way to create one. Just for kicks, I put in my email address and clicked, "forgot password," but it knew I didn't have an account.

What am I missing? It's something right in front of me, isn't it:rolleyes:

Art,
    Check your messages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom