• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    *****Years ago, one of my police officer friends from the range had a pretty scary situation with one of these "Moorish Americans". He pulled over a car with *no tags*, only to have this Moorish American guy tell him about sovereignty, etc.. and then a bunch of other cars/vans showed up with more of these Moore's, who were *armed* and got out of the car to confront the officer and try and get their now pulled over guy out of the situation. Very very scary for the officer and he called in backup, who called in even more backup. They arrested several of the people involved, as they didn't have licenses, and a couple had outstanding warrants, etc..

Scary group of people.

Was that up in Harford Co ?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    less than 5 acres, house is 2.0 adjoining lot is 2.8. Lot size is not a detriment in current county zoning though. Shooting was not confined to their property. Chantel Manley is/was a c&w instructor for Md. using this location for the live fire portion.
    The group recorded some of their unlawful traffic stop.

The comments..... :lol2: :rofl:

1672262490727.png

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    These people hit me as a bunch of antagonistic nuts - strictly my opinion..

No opinion disclaimer needed.

Many take up the moorish or sovereign citizen schtick to get over on the system for as long as possible.

The true believers, though, are most certainly dangerous nutjobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Was that up in Harford Co ?

****I don't know the area well, but it was I think in Havre de Grace area by Route 40. There are or were several groups of these folks there, and they seem quite militant, well armed, and do not seem to like the police, or law enforcement in general. Really seem like an odd bunch with no discernible means of support, or jobs, etc.. No idea how they live or make money, etc..

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore

Right to Possess Firearms

In Morocco, the right to private gun ownership is not guaranteed by law24 25

Restricted Firearms and Ammunition

Compare
    Law Regulates Automatic Weapons​

In Morocco, civilian possession of automatic weapons is regulated by law23

Compare
    Law Regulates Handguns​

In Morocco, civilian possession of handguns is regulated by law23

Compare
    Law Regulates Long Guns​

In Morocco, civilian possession of rifles and shotguns is regulated by law23

Gun Ownership and Possession

Compare
    Gun Owner Background Checks​

An applicant for a firearm licence in Morocco must pass a background check which considers undefined23 records

Firearm Registration

Compare
    Civilian Gun Registration​

In Morocco, the law requires26 that a record of the acquisition, possession and transfer of each privately held firearm be retained in an official register

Compare
    Gun Dealer Record Keeping​

In Morocco, licensed firearm dealers are required27 to keep a record of each firearm or ammunition purchase, sale or transfer on behalf of a regulating authority

Compare
    State-Owned Firearm Records​

In Morocco, State agencies are required28 to maintain records of the storage and movement of all firearms and ammunition under their control

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    ****I don't know the area well, but it was I think in Havre de Grace area by Route 40. There are or were several groups of these folks there, and they seem quite militant, well armed, and do not seem to like the police, or law enforcement in general. Really seem like an odd bunch with no discernible means of support, or jobs, etc.. No idea how they live or make money, etc..

Yeah. Same incident.

It's part of their shtick. Drive around without license plates and once you get pulled over 'muscle' shows up. Probably hoping to provoke something they can turn into money.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    This hits pretty close to home. The guy with the cows and farm that adjoins that property is my FIL.

Weird thing about the article, they said the house was searched on the morning of 12/21. My FIL called me about 4pm in the afternoon of 12/21 to tell me that a CCSO Sgt, 1 FBI agent, and 1 ATF agent, visited him on his farm late morning that day. They asked my FIL a bunch of questions about what had been going on and took a tour of the farm to check the timber and bullet damage to a few of his barns and outbuildings. The FBI also asked to wrap some trees with plastic to see if the shooting continued to cross property lines.

CCSO has been dragging their feet for over a year on this. When it first started, they went down to talk to the guy and were told they were a Sovern Black Militia. I think the CCSO was scared and didn't visit the Moors anymore no matter how often my FIL called when bullets were landing on his farm property.

Scary all around. My wife is scared they will try and get retribution on her father. :( I hate to say I am also a little worried.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    CCSO has been dragging their feet for over a year on this. When it first started, they went down to talk to the guy and were told they were a Sovern Black Militia. I think the CCSO was scared and didn't visit the Moors anymore no matter how often my FIL called when bullets were landing on his farm property.

The sheriff's position is that he has no statutory authority to tell someone they can't shoot on their property and that it is a zoning and permitting issue. Same thing as the time when someone wanted to open a ghetto titty-bar in the old Mamma Lucia in Bryan's Road. All the Karens wanted the sheriff to 'do something' and he told them that he has no authority to tell someone not to show their coochie as Chuck Co has no law against it. Only after the county got an injunction based on zoning and code issues, he was able to enforce the no trespass order.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    The sheriff's position is that he has no statutory authority to tell someone they can't shoot on their property and that it is a zoning and permitting issue. Same thing as the time when someone wanted to open a ghetto titty-bar in the old Mamma Lucia in Bryan's Road. All the Karens wanted the sheriff to 'do something' and he told them that he has no authority to tell someone not to show their coochie as Chuck Co has no law against it. Only after the county got an injunction based on zoning and code issues, he was able to enforce the no trespass order.
    They have the authority when the shooting is putting others at risk.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Just a new angle on avoiding getting a job and supporting yourself.
    There was another group calling themselves "Black Israelites" ,, 5-6 motley looking losers, they would stand on the corner insulting everyone who would walk by,, hoping someone would take a swing, so they could sue.

There is nothing new here,, same story, different actors (lazy a$$es)

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    They have the authority when the shooting is putting others at risk.

You would think.

He can tell an individual to stop shooting or arrest them for reckless endangerment. His position was that he has no power to stop the operation of the range per se as it is a civil matter. Now that there is a court order he can enforce it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom