• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wade234

Feb 12, 2011
    Mechanicsville, MD
    I have decided to try and get 2 AR before October 1st. I would like to get 2 at the same time. I know you can only submit one application every 30 days but I think I noticed that you could submit more than one at the same time on the same application? Either way I will have enough time to get 2 more applications in before the ban. I might not get them until Christmas but I am OK with that. I already have one application in that just passed the 30 day mark. Thanks.

wade234

Feb 12, 2011
    Mechanicsville, MD
    So, if I submit 2 a the same time they will both be released at the same time 50-60 at the going rate? These are the last guns I plan on trying to purchase before the ban. Already have have an application for a XD9 that was submitted over 30 days ago.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I would suggest you file for your designated collector status. IIRC, that's not taking very long these days.

wade234

Feb 12, 2011
    Mechanicsville, MD
    Is it worth getting if these are going to be my last purchases? No room or money to get more before ban. It will not really help after October 1st.

CosmicP25

Jan 19, 2013
    Parkville
    About a month or two, but if you are absolutely sure these are your last purchases, then there's no real need for DC. Wouldn't hurt to do it though.

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    Took me 33 days for the collectors permit to come back approved (from putting it in the mail to it arriving on my doorstep this past saturday). Someone else said, yesterday I believe, that you will face a much longer wait without your name already in their database for a previous "regulated purchase" though.

sclag22

Jan 9, 2013
    Fred Co.
    Pleasure and interest in history. I think that's what I wrote. I got mine in like 17 days, only a couple of months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom