• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    I caved and bought one of the snipers last night. :) The Aim ad says it comes with accessories.

Picked up my one of these on Sat. Thanks to Sureshot for the transfer. It came with the protective caps for the scope but no other accessories. Was mostly free of cosmoline though so a brief cleaning should be all it needs before I take it to the range.

johnb007

Jul 6, 2011
    I was looking at the mosins then jumped on a tt-33. I also bought 8 cases of tt-33 ammo from another site.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Nachtjager

Feb 18, 2010
    Dundalk
    I ordered a hex last week when they got the last batch, Came today box says hex paperwork says hex i unwrap it and find a round reciever :mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54:
    serial no. on the gun matches paperwork that says hex. Did i say :mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54:

Rick3bears

Grumpy Old Coot
    Jul 28, 2012
    Somewhere, MD
    I'm pretty sure you can just have it delivered to your FFL and pay the transfer fee.

C&R what a disease.

C-Par, Man you said it. I spent waaaaay too much on C&R stuff last year. And it only gets worse. I have 3 Mosins, 3 Styers, 4 Toks and everytime I see something about any of them on line, I think " Gotta buy more!":D

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I had one of those in my cart last night. Then it occurred to me that I had already bought enough guns this winter. Emptied my cart and went to bed. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

You do realize its officially Spring now-correct? Your Winter buying season is done and you're already three days behind for the Spring buying season.
    Freakin' n00b C&R slacker :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom