• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Folks, I've been looking for some time now for standard 10-round magazines for my Model 702 (A.K.A. Magtech 7022) .22lr rifle. I know it's an el-cheapo, but I'm proud of the fact that it's mostly reliable (with round nosed ammo) and I paid less than $100 for it. It's my range beater.

Anyway, I've contacted both Mossberg and Magtech (who no longer markets firearms) and they both have the 10-round mags currently unavailable and on backorder. Before I place an order with either of them for backorder, does anyone know of a store in Maryland that has them for sale? Or perhaps does anyone here have any that they are willing to part with?

I've tried other online vendors but they are also out of stock. I've no problem with patience, but if I can bypass the waiting, well... that's an easy choice to make!

Vision

Apr 10, 2011
    Havre de Grace, MD
    Have you checked on walmarts website to see if they can be ordered online and delivered to the local store?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Have you checked on walmarts website to see if they can be ordered online and delivered to the local store?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I suppose, but they'd get it from a supplier as well, and all of the suppliers/vendors I've looked up are out of stock - even Mossberg and Magtech direct are only on backorder.

Walmart shows the rifle available, but not much for accessories.

If I have to place some on backorder, then so be it. Just trying to see if anyone knows where they can be found in the state, or has any extras they'd be looking to sell.

Mrhyde

Capitalist-Pig
    May 22, 2010
    Bel Air MD
    Any time I've ever seen them they looked like they had been on the shelf a loooong time.

Normally I see only one hanging in a Walmart. I've found a few at Gander Mountain in PA before. They were few and far between before the ammo rush was on.

If I see any I'll keep this thread in mind.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Hey bro Googles your friend.

I've done web searches, most don't turn up anything, just about everything I've found is only on backorder. Mosssberg nor Magtech direct currently have none in stock. I contacted them both last week.

I see your ebay link and - yikes, that is a tad expensive.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    I would like to thank Hill Top Arms (an IP here) up in Waynesboro for ordering my elusive 702 Plinkster magazines. So much better than re-loading a mag after each 10 shots.

Real nice shop, real friendly and helpful staff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom