• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Thinking of selling my Mossberg 930 JM Pro, it is the 22" 8+1 model. I also have a +4 Nordic components extension tube also which I bought from The Shooters Source this gives you 12+1 capacity. I also have Briley Invector 12 Ga Extended Light Modified and Improved Modified chokes in addition to the factory chokes that came with it and the box. I opened up the loading port to save your thumb when loading shells either one at a time, deuces or quads. Stickers will be removed and the 2 shell holder on the forend prior to sale. I will also clean it real good, I just used it at the Bushmaster Tarheel 3 Gun Challenge in NC. I have some stick on velcro in two spots for a side saddle and also the extra shell carrier on the forend which I will remove. This shotgun has roughly 500 rounds through it to include approximately 30 slugs, no buckshot ever used just number 7.5 and 8 birdshot. Perfect shotgun for entry level 3 gun as everything is done already. Please see pics where I opened the loading port, used Dremel and then a file to fine tune it. If your interested PM me, didn't want to put it on the classifieds as I'm not 100% I want to get rid of it, my buddy is offering me a deal I can't pass up on another shotgun so something has to go to pay for it so I'm looking to see who's interested. Looking to get $650 since it has the extra extension tube and the Briley chokes (think I paid $34 each + S&H).

JM 1.jpg

JM 2.jpg

JM 3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom