• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    I don't know if there is anything in Eldersburg, but there is the Cycle shack down rt26 in randallstown, Hop's Harley in Finksburg and Browns cycle in Westminster by the airport.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Is C&L in Eldersburg still there? I had them do my inspections when I lived nearby, haven't been there for a couple years though. Used to be a decent little shop. I do just about all my own work, but when my rear shoes failed inspection on an 86 shadow I bought, he swapped them for all of $30 labor and a decent price on parts, wasn't even worth lugging it back home and opening my tool box.

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    Is C&L in Eldersburg still there? I had them do my inspections when I lived nearby, haven't been there for a couple years though. Used to be a decent little shop. I do just about all my own work, but when my rear shoes failed inspection on an 86 shadow I bought, he swapped them for all of $30 labor and a decent price on parts, wasn't even worth lugging it back home and opening my tool box.

I'm pretty sure they closed a few yrs back?

wheelgun

Feb 23, 2009
    I guess $30 brake jobs aren't good for business, that sucks.

Showing an F&S cycles behind the McDonalds on Liberty, spitting distance from where C&L used to be, might be related?

http://www.fandscycles.com/

The only thing behind the Mickey D's, is grass and a school. Further east on route 26, I think there is a M/C shop behind the Jiffy Lube on Monroe Avenue. I don't know anything about the place.
    There is a pretty large "Victory" M/C shop on route 140 east of Westminster. There is also a multi brand M/C shop on Bethany Lane off route 40 near the old "Enchanted Forest" in Ellicott City.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    What kind of bike did you get/are you selling?

Well... I was going to get a new harley, but my parent's vehicle died and I spent my HD $ on a vehicle for them.

SO.... I bought an '09 FZ6.

Just got off the phone with F & S and they do the inspections. Thanks folks!

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Well... I was going to get a new harley, but my parent's vehicle died and I spent my HD $ on a vehicle for them.

SO.... I bought an '09 FZ6.

Just got off the phone with F & S and they do the inspections. Thanks folks!

1. You're a good son, seriously.
    2. The FZ6 is a great all around bike. I got one for my son and put a pair of
    M4's on it

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    1. You're a good son, seriously.
    2. The FZ6 is a great all around bike. I got one for my son and put a pair of
    M4's on it

You are a good son.

Thanks... I'm just glad that I'm in a position to help. Leaving tomorrow for KS to deliver the surprise. Can't wait!

That exhaust is killer btw. looking at pipes now. can't decide between leo vince/two bros. I don't think they have the m4 for '09s.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Thanks... I'm just glad that I'm in a position to help. Leaving tomorrow for KS to deliver the surprise. Can't wait!

That exhaust is killer btw. looking at pipes now. can't decide between leo vince/two bros. I don't think they have the m4 for '09s.

See if they make a Ti-Force exhaust for it. Best system I ever had on a sport bike. Had a full system on my CBR1100XX.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    I'll have to let you know then next time I take a day ride out your way.

Sounds good! With my sliced up hand I'm a no go for another 2 weeks or so. After that, I should be able to ride and operate the clutch.

I'll try to post some pics of the bike tonight. I've done a few mods, nothing crazy yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom