• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    Looking for a moving Company Finally Escaping MD to PA. My Company double booked and now I am scrambling. Looking for anything from Whole house to just the heavy stuff. Any recommendations or anyone who has a company pm or post details. Any help is very much appreciated.

Mike H

Jan 9, 2013
    Corey -- I posted the following response to an inquiry about a moving company back in March/April. My comments still stand - I'd give these guys a call. I know they do all over Maryland and hopefully up into PA.

You've probasbly already moved -- but my dad just moved today from a condo in Alexandria to a retirement community in Silver Spring and they used Perry Moving & Storage - based in Jessup, MD Their number is 888-290-2233. They were simply outstanding. I worked for movers for 4 summers many years ago and these guys today were fantastic -- specifically it was "Al's crew"

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    J&K moving did a great job for us twice. We had them pack, unpack and move and the second time they held our belongings for 6 weeks. I think the only thing that broke during both moves was a cheap sun tea jar used to brew the tea on the back deck

Move 1 was elders burg to Frederick
    Move 2 was Frederick to Frederick

They are a local company and I'd use them again

---
    Shamr0ck

Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    Thanks guys help is appreciated, seems like everyone is booked on the dates I need, thought with 3 dates available would not be an issue but seems to be a busy moving season.

Shinny

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Try Thompson's. I used them 8 years ago and they were reliable and cheap. Have you thought about Starving Students?

Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    Really just looking for bodies and a truck, as everything's already packed and will be disassembled. Has some good quotes just not on the day I need to move=always something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom